The right to bag stuff out

Jedhead

NRL Player
She hasn't been throwing up. Well, just a couple of times. She's on drugs to calm that down. If we see her vomit from now, vet says that's not good, bring her straight in.
Are you okay with your neighbors? Is she a barker when you are out and she is left alone? Some devious pricks can poison your dog rather than confront you about their gripes.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Are you okay with your neighbors? Is she a barker when you are out and she is left alone? Some devious pricks can poison your dog rather than confront you about their gripes.
We thought about that. It would have to be pretty random. One side is a family with a dog, god people, other side are AJs who seem to be deployed or away at the moment / barely there, and over the back the kids there love my dog, perhaps they gave her something they weren't meant to, but I doubt it.

Our dogs are good and rarely bark.

KickHaas

NYC Player
4 kids between 10 and 20 (1 is a 14yo with a lot of potential,,hopin to see him talked about here in 5 years or so...had a set back last week diagnosed type 1 diabetes ... he been rep select for a rep player for past few years)...got a 5th under 10... wife trying for another ...with me ofc lol..least i hope so

• Sad
Reactions: Tom

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Keyless entry and why it’s a bitch and never should have become a thing.

If your fob stops working, you’re up shits creek. Can’t lock or unlock your car without paying a hefty price. At least before keyless entry became a thing, you could lock/unlock your car manually.

Note: When I say keyless entry I’m referring to manufacturers no longer putting key holes on their doors to allow for manual locking/unlocking.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Keyless entry and why it’s a bitch and never should have become a thing.

If your fob stops working, you’re up shits creek. Can’t lock or unlock your car without paying a hefty price. At least before keyless entry became a thing, you could lock/unlock your car manually.

Note: When I say keyless entry I’m referring to manufacturers no longer putting key holes on their doors to allow for manual locking/unlocking.
Should be an emergency blade in the key fob. If the doors don't have a lock, they maybe under a cover, or the boot may have one.

Never seen a keyless remote without an emergency blank.

1584334094857.png

Edit: Some vehicles will still not unlock with just the blade, and require the fob and blade to be attached for the transponder chip to be detected in the vehicle.

Last edited:

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
So this happened. No fucking idea how, I would have felt scraping if I hit a gutter.

Motherfucker.

View attachment 7471
The evidence points to you not feeling it though :-p That's absolutely gutter rash, from a gutter, than you, or someone else that was parking your car, scraped.

You can fix it, sand back and re-paint. New project! A worthy one!!

Strop

QCup Player
Just swap it with the spare...oh, that’s right...motherf%$ker!!!
Sorry, that was cruel and unfair - I bet you’re feeling like crap over that happening.
At least that first bump is out of the way now and you can stress a little less when driving.
As mentioned above, it is fixable and not the end of the world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.