The right to bag stuff out

holdzy

State of Origin Rep
So we've got a vegan at work that eats dairy. I thought that goes against being vegan?

He made mention he was vegan, I asked him about it, he confirmed he was in fact vegan. So then I asked him why do you keep eating the muffins at Muffin Break if you're vegan? He said the muffins there are vegan. The look on his face when he found out they weren't in fact vegan muffins.. A dumb look mixed with horror.

Well, at least I won't have to worry about him knocking off any of the leftover muffins when they close.

They do have vegan muffins apparently.

The Fisherman

QCup Player
Had a shit day at work today.

Slightly damages the tri k on a fucking bollard that was out of view. Nothing serious, just tore two straps off a taughtliner in a loading bay nothing bigger than a van should ever attempt. Then tore strips off a bloke in the loading bay that hindered my entry, who was sitting in a cafe drinking coffee with his wife... In the same dock, some 20y/o premature ejaculate pulls into the disabled park directly behind me (which I took great care to keep clear, including tearing my straps), and I fucking launched on him. First thing I said to him was that he was clearly mentally disabled. He said nothing while I betrayed him, took photos of his number plate over the disabled park, until he left and was a few metres upside my parked truck where he unloaded, knowing he was well out of my reach. I could have strangled the cocksucker.

Progressed to me holding a metaphorical mirror up to my boss. Rough times, but **** ‘em. Cunts need to wake the **** up.
Just read this post soup, its now the weekend, I hope you plan to have a couple of drinks and rid yourself of all that bad karma stored up in your system

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
We’ve, deadset, been struggling with illness of all shapes and sizes since about covid season (so March). At least 2 of us (of 4) are sick at any given stage and ****, it’s wearing thin.

In continuation of a ridiculously ill year, and not in a good way, the last two (2) days have brought upon us glandular fever for my partner, and this horrifically itchy allergic response from my baby girl. All this on top of silly season and maybe my hardest week ever as an employee, on top of six continuous months (plus an extra six, including birth and a broken leg), it has been so fucking tiring.

This is my baby girl for the past two days and for the next 2-3 weeks. Steroids aren’t even helping it.

9EE9F0F2-A08A-4B09-A4E9-DC67D5E47A38.jpeg

And that’s not even the worst of...

The Fisherman

QCup Player
We’ve, deadset, been struggling with illness of all shapes and sizes since about covid season (so March). At least 2 of us (of 4) are sick at any given stage and ****, it’s wearing thin.

In continuation of a ridiculously ill year, and not in a good way, the last two (2) days have brought upon us glandular fever for my partner, and this horrifically itchy allergic response from my baby girl. All this on top of silly season and maybe my hardest week ever as an employee, on top of six continuous months (plus an extra six, including birth and a broken leg), it has been so fucking tiring.

This is my baby girl for the past two days and for the next 2-3 weeks. Steroids aren’t even helping it.

View attachment 10895

Been doing it bit tough mate hey, hope you are having a couple of weeks off over Xmas, all the best to you and your family

holdzy

State of Origin Rep

View attachment 10895

Strength to you brother. Good man.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Peñíscola
Dubbo zoo. Not open plains as advertised. A lot of the enclosures were incredibly small with only 1 animal in it. Must be so fucking boring for them.

Visited last year (well, 2019) for the first time since I was a kid, and it definitely wasn't as good as I remembered it to be.

I'm sure they play a valuable role in conservation, research, etc though.

Last edited:

Allo

State of Origin Rep
Not being able to sleep. I work nights (11pm finish) and just cannot fall asleep at the moment. Still awake now, also because I have a weird ear/cold thing coming from having any sort of fan or air conditioning being on, so I’m sweating it out at the same time. It’s fantastic.

Also, completely different, Spotify and iTunes having apparent multiple versions of an album. If I like or buy a song, it damn well should show up that I’ve done that when I go to that album on the store/service

Waynesaurus

NRL Player
Springfield
Car insurance renewal coming up and the monthly premiums have gone up $40.

Cunts.

Sadly mate premiums are likely to continue to rise, ever increasing repair costs are playing a part in that but also the Government is really pushing change on the insurance industry with quite a bit more regulation, the changes are trying to make things easier for consumers but I expect with that change will come cost which the insurers are sure to pass on.

roo-ted

NRL Player
Up there on ya right
Every **** that is panic buying and or leaving brisbane. **** you.

If you're so concerned about the virus just stay fucking home.

Went down to the local shop to get a few things today and the line for the check out was going around the whole shop, I took one look and walked out. Funny enough every trolly I seen was full of shit like soft drink, chips and other crap like that. If you don’t need actual food let us who need it get in and out

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
Yeah but toilet paper?!

Must be sitting on the crapper fro the next 3 days with the stockpile their collecting

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.