The right to bag stuff out

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
PC gone mad.
Coon cheese changing the name to Cheer.
Coon was the family name of the guy who started the company.
Isn't cracker a derogatory term for white folk?
I hope jatz and other biscuit brands are lining up a name change because I'm offended.

Last edited:

Galah

NRL Player
Brisbane
PC gone mad.
Isn't cracked a derogatory term for white folk?
I hope jatz and other biscuit brands are lining up a name change because I'm offended.
Cracker! Yes i agree it’s a joke. Cancel culture is dangerous.

Foordy

International Captain
Staff
the dopey **** at Macca's in NSW who when asked by Maccas staff to complete the COVID-safe check in as required by law (and wear a mask), started abusing staff, before smashing the cash register and printer off the counter. he also allegedly shattered the glass door on the way out with his foot.

he was charged by police with destroying or damaging property, using offensive language in or near a public place and not complying with a notice direction (COVID-19).

Dash

NRL Captain
Brisbane
PC gone mad.
Isn't cracked a derogatory term for white folk?
Just to clarify, Coon was the name of a Yank who used to make cheese, died before the Coon cheese brand ever existed and had literally nothing to do with the company.

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Just to clarify, Coon was the name of a Yank who used to make cheese, died before the Coon cheese brand ever existed and had literally nothing to do with the company.
Coon cheese is named after its American creator, Edward William Coon (1871–1934) of Philadelphia, who patented a method, subsequently known as the Cooning process, for fast maturation of cheese via high temperature and humidity.

Yeah that's right. Should have got that right but my beef is still correct for all the PC cunts out there.
The name had nothing to do with being racist.

Last edited:

Dash

NRL Captain
Brisbane
Coon cheese is named after its American creator, Edward William Coon (1871–1934) of Philadelphia, who patented a method, subsequently known as the Cooning process, for fast maturation of cheese via high temperature and humidity.
Yeah that's right. Should have got that right but my beef is still correct for all the PC cunts out there.
The name had nothing to do with being racist.
Yeah, the name doesn't bother me personally. But if a company decides to change the name of a product that has nothing to do with the person it's apparently named after, that also doesn't bother me.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
We’ve got a guy at work being investigated for sexual harassment.

He’s been making inappropriate comments towards female staff, not just the cleaning staff either. One of the girls he’s been harassing for the past month or so came up to me at work and said he put his head on her shoulder and followed her to the toilets and said they should go in as a couple, he’s been making comments like that at her since she started which wasn’t long ago. She’s been making it clear she doesn’t like that but he still continues. She was quite upset about it when she told me, started crying as it brought up some old memories that she didn’t like. I told her to call C1 and make a complaint and see if she can be moved to another part of the centre where he won’t be near her. She was. She’s a nice girl, doesn’t deserve to feel uncomfortable at work.

Found out later that she told her mother and her mother went straight to the centre management staff and made a complaint saying he should be fired and all that. I believe that’s what prompted the investigation. I also found out later he’s been hitting on the concierge staff.

They will check the CCTV footage and there’s cameras all over the place so they would have captured everything. He’s screwed. And rightly so. He’s also in this country on a work visa. I wonder what impact this will have with that.

The guys a bit of a creep. Some things he’s said to me in the past couple of months has made me think there’s something wrong with this guy.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
We’ve got a guy at work being investigated for sexual harassment.

He’s been making inappropriate comments towards female staff, not just the cleaning staff either. One of the girls he’s been harassing for the past month or so came up to me at work and said he put his head on her shoulder and followed her to the toilets and said they should go in as a couple, he’s been making comments like that at her since she started which wasn’t long ago. She’s been making it clear she doesn’t like that but he still continues. She was quite upset about it when she told me, started crying as it brought up some old memories that she didn’t like. I told her to call C1 and make a complaint and see if she can be moved to another part of the centre where he won’t be near her. She was. She’s a nice girl, doesn’t deserve to feel uncomfortable at work.

Found out later that she told her mother and her mother went straight to the centre management staff and made a complaint saying he should be fired and all that. I believe that’s what prompted the investigation. I also found out later he’s been hitting on the concierge staff.

They will check the CCTV footage and there’s cameras all over the place so they would have captured everything. He’s screwed. And rightly so. He’s also in this country on a work visa. I wonder what impact this will have with that.

The guys a bit of a creep. Some things he’s said to me in the past couple of months has made me think there’s something wrong with this guy.
That’s fucked mate. Good on you for supporting her!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.