The right to bag stuff out

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Rep
Apr 9, 2012
I've never had a bad HJs whopper.

They're so good. Even when they're bad, they're good.

I am/was a big fan of the HJ grilled chicken/cheese. The buns are wholemeal, just a different but great taste.
Last 3 times ...random times (I don't go after fast food so much anymore) been absolute shit. The chicken is like a flat rock....and the whole meal buns just don't cover it.

I've taken to Macca's.......sausage Mcfuffin add cheese & bacon......2 hash browns
.....alternatively, you can't go wrong with a 1/4 pounder.

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Rep
Apr 9, 2012
Seriously, **** anyone who has an issue with this. You deserve to be banned from life.
Pffft......San Fran

Drinking Coffee GIF by 60 Second Docs

Nashy

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I am/was a big fan of the HJ grilled chicken/cheese. The buns are wholemeal, just a different but great taste.
Last 3 times ...random times (I don't go after fast food so much anymore) been absolute shit. The chicken is like a flat rock....and the whole meal buns just don't cover it.

I've taken to Macca's.......sausage Mcfuffin add cheese & bacon......2 hash browns
.....alternatively, you can't go wrong with a 1/4 pounder.

Yeah, in the past few years, chicken has taken a real tumble. I dunno if it's fast food, or across the board, but I'm well off chook.

Allo

State of Origin Rep
Sep 28, 2012
I've only ever had one a couple of times, and it's been utter gash. Nothing like a proper bacon and egg roll from your local whatever.
The bacon needs to be cooked properly, I don't get the cheese usually and it needs to be 'dry'. If it's an oily mess, then it's shit. But usually Maccas around my parts aren't too bad.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Mar 5, 2008
The bacon needs to be cooked properly, I don't get the cheese usually and it needs to be 'dry'. If it's an oily mess, then it's shit. But usually Maccas around my parts aren't too bad.

Yeah, I don't think the bacon has been cooked properly the few times I've had one. I was starting to wonder if they had used shaved ham instead!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PineappleHead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.