The right to bag stuff out

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Coxy, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Browny

Browny State of Origin Captain

Drunk
    What kid could afford shit from David Jones

2. Gender X......becoming the norm in U.S hospitals. Apparently it's offensive to label a new born baby male or female

Gender X ...... a third gender option for people who do not identify as male or female

SRSLY....WTF ??

I don't get it. If you're gay or transgender you're still identifying as being either male or female?

3. FaithinHook

FaithinHook QCup Player

Some people dont identify with either , so they are consider gender fluid. They do not choose to be this but are born with these quality. I know children from some friend family who are having counselling as young as 7 year of age about not wanting to be either male or female an there mother an father support them in there decision. These kid an adult deserve understanding an safe places in society . Not all agree with this i know.

4. Laaaannnnaaaaaa

Strop likes this.
  5. Morkel

Morkel

[​IMG]

Unbreakable likes this.
  6. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Rep

When I was in Phuket I would ride past a group of about 20 Thai girls playing volleyball. One day I decided to go say hello and see if I could have a game with them. As I got closer I realised they were all 6 foot tall ladyboys playing on a mens height net. Long story short, they were much better than any female volleyball team I have ever played against, State women's teams included. Good luck to any female playing a contact sport with this one.

Look at those hands!

7. Tom

Tom NRL Captain

She is going to hurt somebody.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Cult3

Look at this picture. If Glen Lazarus was the Brick with Eyes, Hannah is the Brick with a Penis.
    [​IMG]

9. I wonder how much a potential media shit storm impacted their decision to allow it?

They are still small time so it could have had the potential to do some damage to their brand.

Harry Sack likes this.
  10. This is absolute bullshit.

Decision on where anyone should be allowed to play, should be purely based on biological gender, no matter what he or she actually feel they are, or their right to feel it.

11. LOL, what a joke.

Imagine if women sports start making huge money, any man with not enough talent to make the men's top tier, but still pretty good, will switch over and dominate.

What an absolute joke. I wonder how the women feel about going up against him... Okay her, whatever. I'm entirely unconvinced that gender should be decided by "feels", it doesn't change the cold hard facts at all.

12. Hahahahaha.

**** my life, where is Jordan Peterson when you need him.

13. Cult3

Has it been said what this person has done in regards to a transition? Because growing your hair long and getting your eyebrows done is not an actual transition. Holy shit, he looks like a normal bloke from the Gold Coast.

Harry Sack likes this.
  14. I'm all for transgender people getting a fair go in society but **** hell, this is just ridiculous.

He may feel like a woman, but it doesn't change the fact that he has male DNA. The fact that the AFL has allowed him to join the women's league is just a complete farce.

15. Morkel

Morkel

But progressive. Inclusive. Buzzwords!

Allo likes this.
  16. FaithinHook

FaithinHook QCup Player

There is so much ignorant in this place. It is more then just about being gay, or lesbian you know! . There are actually 33 different type of gender/sexual identity, which most of you have probably never heard about I think. Base on your comment here, I am guessing most of you are Cis-Gender (cis male as I think you are all men here ). My friend, who have the 7 years old kid doing counselling, at a place call Open Door in Fortitude valley in the program call Jelly Bean. This is for children who do not want to gender conform and feel they are trap in another gender body, but still not sure. This child has been diagnose as a Non-binary gender (they identify some where in the middle of boy an girl). They also call this genderfluid, which you may of hear of, or, Neutrois (which is the non-binding gender or null gender).

Some of you here need to get out in the real world more may be ? It is not all about male or female, so stop being so selfish.

17. Allo

Allo NRL Player

The problem is this person has grown up with male DNA/hormones influencing their physical development. It’s a question of biology, not ‘gender’ as such.

They have all the physical attributes of a man, and while there are outliers, most females obviously develop differently and to, mostly, lower levels in strength, speed etc etc.

18. That's fine, it's their life, do what they want, identify as a tech-fluid helicopter for all I care, but a bloke as big as an NRL player, playing against women is ridiculous and unfair.

Porthoz and Morkel like this.
    And is it fair to force that person who identifies as a woman to play in a males competition where she is more then likely going to be subject to prejudice and ridicule? Yeah I can see it going down well.