The right to bag stuff out

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Coxy, Mar 24, 2008.

I'm confused here. Who lives in the other house on your property? Is that the grand parents?

1. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

That's a fair call.

2. Morkel

Morkel

That's my wife's parents. Yes they live on the same block of land as us. No, her mother is not willing to drive that same 3 minutes to the kids' school to help us out, even though she'd be bringing the kids back to her (our) place.

Harry Sack likes this.
  3. soup

soup

Could you strategically pinch her fags so she has to got to the shop at about 2pm and pick up your son while she’s out?

I actually understand your situation all too well. My partner’s family were disowned for acting like this (and worse).

4. Renegade

Renegade NRL Captain

can I just say **** living next to/on the same block as your parents. that is serious nightmare fuel and I get on with mine well!!

5. Morkel

Morkel

She'd tear the walls down by 10am if she wasn't able to complete her Gossip-On-The-Phone + Cigarette + Can-Of-Coke-Chaser routine every 20 minutes.

I bitch, but it's not that bad. Her old man fried his brain in the 70s so he's chill AF, he just potters around taking 12 hours to do whatever 1 hour job he was told to do, and is in to computers and cars too, so we get on well. It's great to share tools (shut up Harry) and equipment when you live on acreage, and if you ever need help with something heavy it's always there.

Harry Sack likes this.
  6. Renegade

Renegade NRL Captain

I can see the positives, but my parents and their idiosyncrasies (as well as my parents-in-law) would drive me up the wall eventually - I like the disconnect.

7. Tom

Tom NRL Captain

bagging out the guy in the park. He was sitting on a bench with 2 dogs on leads just watching them have sex. He was just sitting there watching them for 10-20 seconds before he noticed me walking through then he quickly got up and separated them. He had the 2 leads in his hands the whole time.

8. Morkel

Morkel

Oh I get it. Thankfully we don't live in each other's pockets. We have dinner together most nights, but on weekends we normally just have a coffee together and other than that keep to ourselves unless either of us needs help with anything.

In fact in that way, it might be a good thing. You know how you often have to drum up conversation about pointless stuff and act interested in stuff that you simply do not give a shit about, we get to just shoot the shit for 5 minutes, and when the coffee and bikkies are gone we just wander off our separate ways.

9. Wow...what a lazy moll.

10. Kept his pants on didn't he....whats the problem?

Harry Sack and Tom like this.
  11. Shit head journalists using a deceased persons facebook friends list to ask if they can call you regarding that persons death. GFY you scummy ****.

12. Morkel

Morkel

That doesn't even surprise me.

Harry Sack likes this.
  13. I'm happy for anyone on my friend list to comment on my death but only if I'm described as an obsessive stalker but also a generous lover.

14. A journalist wouldn't need to ask me that mate, I'd take out a full page spread in the Courier Mail the moment I heard of your passing....shouting it to the masses.

Fozz and Porthoz like this.
  15. ningnangnong

ningnangnong HACK THE PLANET!!!

FWIW @Fozz@Fozz, I hope you never die. You're too much of a good bloke.

broncospwn and Fozz like this.
  16. You Sir are a **** Champion.

17. Browny

Browny State of Origin Captain

Drunk
    Ear hair, wtf! It grows out of control and yet I only really noticed it the last few years.

The shit could cure baldness

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    soup, Porthoz and Sirlee oldman like this.
  18. soup

soup

Good pair of tweezers and a touch of OCD, it’s not a bad night in tbh.

Breka Vanilla. Seriously, how underwhelming. It's literally milk with some vanilla. No thickness or anything. I'm very upset. I was expecting something like the old Vanilla Malt. Shoulda got the chocolate.