The right to bag stuff out

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
Don't get me wrong, they're all "good" people in their own way. The the two that don't work are just lazy and learned from their mother the government-benefits lifestyle. ****, before the school buses would pick them up from the end of the driveway, their mum would often let them skip school because she was too lazy to drive them literally 3 minutes down the road.

I'd like to say that I influenced my wife in some way to drag her out of that lifestyle, but she was always incredibly kind and driven, maybe because she had to pick up so much slack because of their slackass mum (she's the oldest of the four). The youngest sister was 11 when I first met my wife, and she's the one who works full time, so I suspect she watched my wife & I get stuck in to work, watched us buy our own house, investment properties etc (while the other sisters bummed at home), and was influenced by that.
I'm confused here. Who lives in the other house on your property? Is that the grand parents?

Morkel

International Captain
I'm confused here. Who lives in the other house on your property? Is that the grand parents?
That's my wife's parents. Yes they live on the same block of land as us. No, her mother is not willing to drive that same 3 minutes to the kids' school to help us out, even though she'd be bringing the kids back to her (our) place.

soup

State of Origin Rep
That's my wife's parents. Yes they live on the same block of land as us. No, her mother is not willing to drive that same 3 minutes to the kids' school to help us out, even though she'd be bringing the kids back to her (our) place.
Could you strategically pinch her fags so she has to got to the shop at about 2pm and pick up your son while she’s out?

I actually understand your situation all too well. My partner’s family were disowned for acting like this (and worse).

Renegade

NRL Captain
can I just say **** living next to/on the same block as your parents. that is serious nightmare fuel and I get on with mine well!!

Morkel

International Captain
Could you strategically pinch her fags so she has to got to the shop at about 2pm and pick up your son while she’s out?

I actually understand your situation all too well. My partner’s family were disowned for acting like this (and worse).
She'd tear the walls down by 10am if she wasn't able to complete her Gossip-On-The-Phone + Cigarette + Can-Of-Coke-Chaser routine every 20 minutes.

can I just say **** living next to/on the same block as your parents. that is serious nightmare fuel and I get on with mine well!!
I bitch, but it's not that bad. Her old man fried his brain in the 70s so he's chill AF, he just potters around taking 12 hours to do whatever 1 hour job he was told to do, and is in to computers and cars too, so we get on well. It's great to share tools (shut up Harry) and equipment when you live on acreage, and if you ever need help with something heavy it's always there.

Renegade

NRL Captain
I can see the positives, but my parents and their idiosyncrasies (as well as my parents-in-law) would drive me up the wall eventually - I like the disconnect.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
bagging out the guy in the park. He was sitting on a bench with 2 dogs on leads just watching them have sex. He was just sitting there watching them for 10-20 seconds before he noticed me walking through then he quickly got up and separated them. He had the 2 leads in his hands the whole time.

Morkel

International Captain
I can see the positives, but my parents and their idiosyncrasies (as well as my parents-in-law) would drive me up the wall eventually - I like the disconnect.
Oh I get it. Thankfully we don't live in each other's pockets. We have dinner together most nights, but on weekends we normally just have a coffee together and other than that keep to ourselves unless either of us needs help with anything.

In fact in that way, it might be a good thing. You know how you often have to drum up conversation about pointless stuff and act interested in stuff that you simply do not give a shit about, we get to just shoot the shit for 5 minutes, and when the coffee and bikkies are gone we just wander off our separate ways.

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Rep
Wow...what a lazy moll.

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Rep
bagging out the guy in the park. He was sitting on a bench with 2 dogs on leads just watching them have sex. He was just sitting there watching them for 10-20 seconds before he noticed me walking through then he quickly got up and separated them. He had the 2 leads in his hands the whole time.
Kept his pants on didn't he....whats the problem?

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
Shit head journalists using a deceased persons facebook friends list to ask if they can call you regarding that persons death. GFY you scummy ****.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
I'm happy for anyone on my friend list to comment on my death but only if I'm described as an obsessive stalker but also a generous lover.
A journalist wouldn't need to ask me that mate, I'd take out a full page spread in the Courier Mail the moment I heard of your passing....shouting it to the masses.

TonyTheJugoslav

QCup Player
You Sir are a fucking Champion.

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
Breka Vanilla. Seriously, how underwhelming. It's literally milk with some vanilla. No thickness or anything. I'm very upset. I was expecting something like the old Vanilla Malt. Shoulda got the chocolate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter