The right to bag stuff out

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Coxy, Mar 24, 2008.

Yep, **** cancer. My friend that has now been battling it for a little over a year had an operation yesterday to remove part of her lung for testing. They're trying to come up with a tailored drug regime because everything else has stopped working.

1. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

That’s pretty much what happened to our friend. She was lucky to get on an experimental treatment, but it didn’t work for her. She found out at Christmas that it had spread to her bones and three weeks later...

**** aweful. Best wishes to your mate!

Harry Sack likes this.
  2. Sorry to hear that mate, my condolences to her family and friends. Cancer can go get fucked, lost both my grandmothers to cancer.

soup likes this.
  3. Tom

Tom NRL Captain

People who walk up to zebra crossings, stop, have a short chat with each other, then turn around and walk off deciding they won't cross the road afterall. Bastards.

Harry Sack and morethenjack like this.
  4. They have even blocked opensubtitles. This shit is getting out of hand.

5. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

Pretty bloody simple to get around mate. The Aus government is luckily treating their blocking with as much conviction as the NBN.

6. Browny

Browny State of Origin Captain

Drunk
    What does this mean?

7. noob.

Change your DNS to 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 (Note, Google spies on you, don't use theirs)

soup likes this.
  8. Yep. I’m aware of this and already using a VPN.

Simply pointing out how ridiculous it’s getting.

9. They're classed as piracy, even went through the courts. Most subs are ripped from otherwise legal productions. Village took a few sites to court down here.

Essentially, you're downloading a movie script.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  10. Morkel

Morkel

I know *people* that download movies quite regularly. Some games too. That *person* tries to justify it by reasoning that if it wasn't available to download, they wouldn't purchase it, they'd go without and find alternative free entertainment. So in reality no one is getting short-changed.

But that *person* knows deep down that it's bullshit. And if there were a mechanism to shut down all piracy completely, it would not be something to complain about, it would be the right thing to do.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    Aldo likes this.
  11. That person sounds like a little bitch. Just download it.

12. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

While you're at it, change your IPv6 to
    • 2606:4700:4700::1111
    • 2606:4700:4700::1001

13. Unless you specifically enable it at the ISP, I doubt you'll have it in Aus to be a bother.

14. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

Didn’t know that. Did notice a speed increase when I changed the IPv6 IP’s. Maybe psychosomatic?

15. Won't change a thing. It's simply the number that identifies your computer, and the DNS is simply the address to the computer that tells your computer that broncoshq.com = THIS IP = Ohhh Pretty website.

16. People that take your work and then upload it to their own channel.

[​IMG]

Aldo, Harry Sack and Nashy like this.
  17. At least these assholes left all the credits...... :argue:

soup likes this.
  18. Three teenagers needlessly killed in New Zealand after stealing a car in a high speed police case and the mother of two of the teens involved after the funeral "pays tribute" to them by releasing a video of her doing burn outs in a Holden.

19. Morkel

Morkel

Blames the cops.

“They were good kids. Not criminals”.

Righto.