The right to bag stuff out

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Coxy, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Morkel

Morkel

IIRC he was supposed to be returned to the mother on the Friday. The speeding & DD happened on the Sunday. Unless he had the kid stashed in the care of someone else, he would have been in that car. No one else has come forward saying they had the kid at the time, but obviously that would implicate them in assisting what is essentially a kidnapping. Dead dad can’t dob on them.

2. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

Cheap on nappies. I kinda did the same when we lived on a farm. Not so much shit, but I wouldn’t have been upset if that was the case. Vaccination, though...

This sounds like the plot for a Cletus the Slack jawed yokel spin off.

"Bryce, you gotta vaccinate your kids" "Aw, naw. The damn gubbermint is injecting mind control in them vaccines....hey, maw get off the dang roof!"

3. Morkel

Morkel

If I had any skill with video, I'd show one of the clips where a player runs right through the Titans' line to score, with Cartwright flatout refusing to touch the runner, with the label "vaccinations" over that runner.

Porthoz, soup and Sirlee oldman like this.
  4. That piss poor attempt at tackle on Munster I believe it was where he didn't even touch him.

I think I should do that.

Morkel likes this.
  5. Dumb ****.

6. Clintos

Clintos NRL Captain

I recently found out (in the last 3 months) that I was never vaccinated. I'm mostly OK.

7. How does it stack up with the attempt on Tedesco? I can't remember which was worse.

8. That's quite difficult. They were both bloody awful.

But the one against Munster was worse. He was slowed down by Lee when he straightened up and Cartwright was rushing across. If he just made an attempt at tackle, he could have stopped him.

With the Tedesco one. They caught him napping. He was pretty much at a stand still and Tedesco received the ball at speed, I've seen him burn plenty of good defenders in that situation.

Here are the videos of the two incidents, by the way.

Morkel and Big Pete like this.
  9. Fix it mate. Like with a seatbelt, it may be a slight inconvenience, but it may well save your life, especially with the antivax idiocy spreading, and you really don't want to get any of those diseases, especially as an adult!

10. Clintos

Clintos NRL Captain

I did. I got everything all at once about a month ago. Just need to get Hep B in 2 more stages.

Big Pete, soup, Porthoz and 1 other person like this.
  11. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

Lost another old mate a couple of days ago to suicide.

Remember to recognise the warning signs. He had been reaching out to people over the last few months, not stating the obvious, but reaching out none-the-less.

Also found out about a horrific DV murder that happened to one of my old school mates: https://m.thechronicle.com.au/news/wife-has-murder-charge-dropped/1480314/

Just shows DV can happen both ways. He was the sweetest bloke that never caught a break in life.

I’ve created a Facebook support group (in memory of these poor blokes) for our high school’s old boys to lean on each other and assist where possible. We’re all at that tender age of 40 now where, statistically, were at the highest risk point. Hopefully it helps to save someone.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    ningnangnong and Big Pete like this.
  12. It's always tough when it's someone you know. I had a mate from school get brutally murdered a few years ago as well.

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/na...er-murder-of-queenslander-20140221-337z6.html

Still can't wrap my head around it.

13. Morkel

Morkel

They were both pathetic, but the Munster one was worse.

14. Morkel

Morkel

15. Didn't deserve to die.

soup likes this.
  16. Morkel

Morkel

Absolutely not. It was a response to "can't wrap my head around it". It was drugs. Like so many other vices, it makes humans do messed up stuff.

I mean, yeah, I know it was drugs. Just mean I can't wrap my head around someone I went to school with being cut up in to pieces and thrown in a wheelie bin.

At least everyone involved got appropriate prison time.

GKDonkey and Morkel like this.