The right to bag stuff out

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Coxy, Mar 24, 2008.

Easiest way to figure out how to spell the weird names is imagine having a stroke as you start to write.

GKDonkey, Porthoz and Nashy like this.
  1. Morkel

Morkel

Moreso, spelling the names phonetically as muttered by someone having a stroke.

Nertasherhh.

2. I don't follow Baseball much, but I just read that the Phillies signed Bryce Harper on a 13 year, $330m deal.

He's 26 years old...

And we thought the DCE contract was bad..

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    GKDonkey likes this.
  3. ningnangnong

ningnangnong HACK THE PLANET!!!

I've moved into a unit, and the bloke across the hall constantly plays loud music. It's 9am and he's already got shit blaring.

**** off mate.

4. Browny

Browny State of Origin Captain

Drunk
    This is where you put on the 6 hour video of the Baby Shark song in retaliation

GKDonkey, Harry Sack, Kimlo and 3 others like this.
  5. Contact Body Corp. I'm sure it's in the agreement that he don't disturb people.

6. Jedhead

Jedhead QCup Player

Wonder if he asked for a boat for his old man.

7. Bagging out people that don't seem to understand that just because your dog is here, it does not mean you can walk into our backyard without permission whenever you want and it especially does not mean you can walk into our backyard when no one is **** home.

Jedhead and GKDonkey like this.
  8. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

Bagging myself out. I wanted my 4 year old to listen to some music in the bath while I made dinner. I put on ABC Kids radio and he didn’t like that. Put on Michael Jackson and didn’t love it. He said he wanted the music that was on in the car so chucked Spotify Pop hits on. He was happy with that. Just walked in there to hear Kanye singing, “ you’re such a **** whore, I love it” (on repeat). He was quite happy with it.

Dad of the year.

abashii, GKDonkey and Sirlee oldman like this.
  9. I'd be more worried he was happy at it. That song is shit.

10. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

Agreed

11. soup

soup State of Origin Rep

He absolutely loves this:

12. ningnangnong

Looks like a bunch of dudes have moved into the unit under mine and they're super loud. :(

Pumping music and chatting loud as **** right now.

I don't begrudge young folk having a good time on Friday night, but I really really hope it's not going to be like this all the time. :/

13. If they are going to be like that all the time, I would buy the biggest speakers you can afford, lay them flat on the ground with the speaker pointing to the floor and turn up some really annoying music as loud as it can go until they get the picture which won't take long.

I used to do that to old neighbours. They were more considerate afterwards.

GKDonkey likes this.
  14. ningnangnong

They're so **** loud. :(

15. Noise complaint?

16. ningnangnong

I don't want to be 'that guy', but if it's a consistent thing I will.

I'd probably try and talk to them first, but general impression is they wouldn't give a ****.

Nashy likes this.
  17. Browny

Browny State of Origin Captain

Drunk
    You can lodge noise complaints online and don’t need to identify yourself

18. [​IMG]

Ningers to go full Venom.

ningnangnong likes this.
    A woman in the US was attacked at a zoo by a Jaguar after she crossed the barrier to get a selfie with the animal.

She crossed the barrier, the very barrier put in place to protect people. What the **** goes through the mind of people like her? My guess is, "oh it's so cuuuute let's get closer to get a selfie, what could go wrong?"

There are some incredibly stupid **** people in this world.