The right to bag stuff out

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
I've moved into a unit, and the bloke across the hall constantly plays loud music. It's 9am and he's already got shit blaring.

Fuck off mate.

Brisbane
Bagging out people that don't seem to understand that just because your dog is here, it does not mean you can walk into our backyard without permission whenever you want and it especially does not mean you can walk into our backyard when no one is fucking home.

soup

State of Origin Rep
Bagging myself out. I wanted my 4 year old to listen to some music in the bath while I made dinner. I put on ABC Kids radio and he didn’t like that. Put on Michael Jackson and didn’t love it. He said he wanted the music that was on in the car so chucked Spotify Pop hits on. He was happy with that. Just walked in there to hear Kanye singing, “ you’re such a fucking whore, I love it” (on repeat). He was quite happy with it.

Dad of the year.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Looks like a bunch of dudes have moved into the unit under mine and they're super loud. :(

Pumping music and chatting loud as fuck right now.

I don't begrudge young folk having a good time on Friday night, but I really really hope it's not going to be like this all the time. :/

Brisbane
Looks like a bunch of dudes have moved into the unit under mine and they're super loud. :(

Pumping music and chatting loud as fuck right now.

I don't begrudge young folk having a good time on Friday night, but I really really hope it's not going to be like this all the time. :/
If they are going to be like that all the time, I would buy the biggest speakers you can afford, lay them flat on the ground with the speaker pointing to the floor and turn up some really annoying music as loud as it can go until they get the picture which won't take long.

I used to do that to old neighbours. They were more considerate afterwards.

Brisbane
A woman in the US was attacked at a zoo by a Jaguar after she crossed the barrier to get a selfie with the animal.

She crossed the barrier, the very barrier put in place to protect people. What the fuck goes through the mind of people like her? My guess is, "oh it's so cuuuute let's get closer to get a selfie, what could go wrong?"

There are some incredibly stupid fucking people in this world.