The right to bag stuff out

Tom

State of Origin Rep
NSW Police. They just skipped the Nimbin ice dealers to raid the Hemp Embassy, two days from Mardi Grass. Cunstables.
If they were local coppers they would have given them a heads up phone call half an hour beforehand.

soup

State of Origin Rep
NSW Police. They just skipped the Nimbin ice dealers to raid the Hemp Embassy, two days from Mardi Grass. Cunstables.
Disgusting! There’s so much heroin and meth as you say, yet they target a mostly harmless and often helpful plant.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Disgusting! There’s so much heroin and meth as you say, yet they target a mostly harmless and often helpful plant.
It's all for show mate. So they can say they are doing "something". I drop into Nimbin probably once a month, there's nothing in the hemp embassy.

Jedhead

NRL Player
The Broncos official website. For the captain's 300th game they uploaded a "Best of Boyd at the Broncos' celebratory video mashup. It goes for all of 1.32 minutes.

Da ****?

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Flight prices. Trying to travel the flights I needed to get good times, the 35 minute domestic flight would have cost more than the entire return international flights. FMD.

$1520 return was a good deal...... to New Zealand!

Last edited:

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
Flight prices. Trying to travel the flights I needed to get good times, the 35 minute domestic flight would have cost more than the entire return international flights. FMD.

$1520 return was a good deal...... to New Zealand!
Brisbane to Bundy one way costs more than Bris-Perth-Bris.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Brisbane to Bundy one way costs more than Bris-Perth-Bris.
I fly to Mackay a bit, and that's bad enough, I imagine smaller towns would suck. Today the earlier flight I wanted from Auckland to New Plymouth was $572. Paying the money listed above and I'm not even flying the times I want.

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
Not sure if this is the right thread but hoping to get some knowledge from you guys. Just had some stroganoff and about halfway through my wife finds a whole cockroach in her bowl. Still fully intact but am wondering if I should expect to get sick? Has this happened to anyone else before?

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Not sure if this is the right thread but hoping to get some knowledge from you guys. Just had some stroganoff and about halfway through my wife finds a whole cockroach in her bowl. Still fully intact but am wondering if I should expect to get sick? Has this happened to anyone else before?
Unfortunately, it's happened to me before.

I didn't get sick from it. Well apart from throwing up when I saw it. But I would keep an eye on it, because you can get very sick.

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
People, DFO at the airport was mental because it was the only place open on a public holiday.

It’s one freakin day people.

Also car park driving etiquette, bloody use it

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Bagging out a certain Regional Manager in Millennium which is a cleaning company that has the contracts for Westfield shopping centres across Australia.

I decided to get another part time job for a bit of extra money and applied and I got it, but that was over a month ago. I have to do an induction first but I can't do that without the Westfield shirt. It's been over a month and still nothing, but the reason why is because the Regional Manager is in charge of that but has been on leave for a long time and even when he wasn't, he still wasn't ordering new shirts. Workers have been requesting new shirts all year because they have holes, bleach stains etc and are just ruined. You cannot work there without the shirt so some workers have lost shifts because of it and some workers from the Chermside store have had to come over to the northside to cover for those people.

All because this manager isn't doing his job.

Needless to say, I've told them I'm not interested in the job anymore and I have an interview somewhere else lined up tomorrow.

soup

State of Origin Rep
Bagging out a certain Regional Manager in Millennium which is a cleaning company that has the contracts for Westfield shopping centres across Australia.

I decided to get another part time job for a bit of extra money and applied and I got it, but that was over a month ago. I have to do an induction first but I can't do that without the Westfield shirt. It's been over a month and still nothing, but the reason why is because the Regional Manager is in charge of that but has been on leave for a long time and even when he wasn't, he still wasn't ordering new shirts. Workers have been requesting new shirts all year because they have holes, bleach stains etc and are just ruined. You cannot work there without the shirt so some workers have lost shifts because of it and some workers from the Chermside store have had to come over to the northside to cover for those people.

All because this manager isn't doing his job.

Needless to say, I've told them I'm not interested in the job anymore and I have an interview somewhere else lined up tomorrow.
Congrats on getting the position, but be careful of burning bridges before you have certainty of another position.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush, and all that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter