The right to bag stuff out

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
Meant to say far northside. And this is around evening and anyone that travels north around that time knows how fucking shit the traffic has been.
Mate... our new Gateway upgrade gets you to the traffic jam at the deviation faster than ever now.....😓 Useless guberment.

Jedhead

NRL Player
Signed up for Kayo this morning. Their apps only written for latest versions of iPad, iPhone and Apple TV. No support for Mac air or desktop, resolution drops out every 30 secs or so. Absolute shite service. No tech support via phone. Try to chat with support and all you get is a bot.

Thank God its 14 day free trial. I'll be cancelling my subscription in 13 days.

soup

State of Origin Rep
Signed up for Kayo this morning. Their apps only written for latest versions of iPad, iPhone and Apple TV. No support for Mac air or desktop, resolution drops out every 30 secs or so. Absolute shite service. No tech support via phone. Try to chat with support and all you get is a bot.

Thank God its 14 day free trial. I'll be cancelling my subscription in 13 days.
Probably more to do with your ISP and broadband service

Fozz

International Rep
People, DFO at the airport was mental because it was the only place open on a public holiday.

It’s one freakin day people.

Also car park driving etiquette, bloody use it
Any IGA that is open on public holidays is always packed. I'm not far from the Greenslopes IGA and every public holday, without fail, there will be a massive queue to get into the car park that all day.

soup

State of Origin Rep
Any IGA that is open on public holidays is always packed. I'm not far from the Greenslopes IGA and every public holday, without fail, there will be a massive queue to get into the car park that all day.
It’s like ‘end of days’, every public holiday.

Jason Simmons

NRL Player
Yep, ditto and for some reason after 5.00pm on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

Sunday at 5.00pm onwards is a friggin madhouse in there...

Accept

NRL Player
Sawtell
Sitting here at the Caboolture Courthouse supporting my brother in law and there is a guy who has come to face the judge wearing a beat up old Bronco jersey. An overabundance of human waste are all on show here. I have never seen anything like it.

Jedhead

NRL Player
Sitting here at the Caboolture Courthouse supporting my brother in law and there is a guy who has come to face the judge wearing a beat up old Bronco jersey. An overabundance of human waste are all on show here. I have never seen anything like it.
It might be all he has to wear. He may at least be getting some sort of self-support knowing he's 'protected' by his beloved footy team's colours.
Unfortunately, the way a market economy works means there will be people who can afford to hire a lawyer and turn up in a flash three piece suit and others who can't who only own one or two items of clothing that save them from turning up in their birthday suit.

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
Completely acceptable in a court of law. No need to present yourself well when you go to court.

Right guyyyzz.

Accept

NRL Player
Sawtell
It might be all he has to wear. He may at least be getting some sort of self-support knowing he's 'protected' by his beloved footy team's colours.
Unfortunately, the way a market economy works means there will be people who can afford to hire a lawyer and turn up in a flash three piece suit and others who can't who only own one or two items of clothing that save them from turning up in their birthday suit.
He is tattooed from the neck down. Perhaps he should have invested in a trip to Target rather than the parlour on the corner. He has plenty of company here though. He might be the best dressed dude in the whole place. I haven't noticed any three piece suits yet.

Jedhead

NRL Player
He is tattooed from the neck down. Perhaps he should have invested in a trip to Target rather than the parlour on the corner. He has plenty of company here though. He might be the best dressed dude in the whole place. I haven't noticed any three piece suits yet

But your idea of 'best dressed' will differ greatly from a million other people. Some people just hate to follow conventional 'trends'.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
He is tattooed from the neck down. Perhaps he should have invested in a trip to Target rather than the parlour on the corner. He has plenty of company here though. He might be the best dressed dude in the whole place. I haven't noticed any three piece suits yet.
Did it seem to bother the judge? Or anyone?

Accept

NRL Player
Sawtell
Did it seem to bother the judge? Or anyone?
I didn't see his case. I just noticed him in the waiting area. I don't think anyone would have cared considering the area and the lack of dress sense by all involved. For me it was a shock as I had never been to a Courthouse before. Ice addicts galore and a lot of miserable people, my brother in law included as he is a complete **** up.

roo-ted

NRL Player
Ahhhh good old Cabo court house. 100 people walk in 5 come out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter

Upgrade to a Contributor Account to remove advertising