The right to bag stuff out

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
My mrs has taken 45 minutes scrolling through Uber eats and still hasn’t picked anything. Fuckin hungry over here
One of the most frustrating things.

I especially hate it when you ask them what they feel like and their answer is 'I don't know' to fucking everything.

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
My mrs has taken 45 minutes scrolling through Uber eats and still hasn’t picked anything. Fuckin hungry over here
"What do you feel like"
"I dunno, you decide"
"Whatever you want"

Then followed by "No not that", "I don't feel like that", "mmm nah".

45 minutes might be a record in patience though.

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
Not so much bagging this out, just didn't think there was a better thread for it.

The incident that caused the train delays on the Northside on Friday night was a suicide. Someone jumped in front of a train.

My mum works at the ambulance station in Deception Bay and one of the guys there was called to the scene on Friday night.

I would have hated to be him on Friday night.

Morkel

International Captain
Not so much bagging this out, just didn't think there was a better thread for it.

The incident that caused the train delays on the Northside on Friday night was a suicide. Someone jumped in front of a train.

My mum works at the ambulance station in Deception Bay and one of the guys there was called to the scene on Friday night.

I would have hated to be him on Friday night.
On that, I think there are some sort of rules where suicides are rarely reported in the media, I won't speculate as to why, I'm sure there is a very valid reason.

We do a fair bit of work at the Q1 down here and we heard from one of the managers that there are a LOT of suicides there. Now every time our installers are there they notice that there are lots of cracks in the glass ceilings at the ground floor, then new glass the next day and then a couple of weeks later other panels have cracks in them. It's fucked up.

Jedhead

NRL Player
On that, I think there are some sort of rules where suicides are rarely reported in the media, I won't speculate as to why, I'm sure there is a very valid reason.

We do a fair bit of work at the Q1 down here and we heard from one of the managers that there are a LOT of suicides there. Now every time our installers are there they notice that there are lots of cracks in the glass ceilings at the ground floor, then new glass the next day and then a couple of weeks later other panels have cracks in them. It's fucked up.
It's official govt. policy that suicides are not reported in the media due to the copycat syndrome.

Last edited:

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Thought it would be something like that but wasn't 100% sure.
Yeah think I remember hearing somewhere they don't want it normalized as a behaviour.
- Merged

The worst one is when they ask what you feel like and you say Chinese.

They say what about Indian?

Well why fucking bother asking me??

Last edited:

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
Thought it would be something like that but wasn't 100% sure.
"Police Incident". If you hear a "Police incident" at a station. Someone jumped and ruined a driver's life in the process.

"Signal Fault" is "QR fucked it again and won't tell us what it is"

Jedhead

NRL Player
The bastard scammer with the Indian accent who claims to be from Telstra and "wants to help me remove files from my PC that are causing problems". If he rings my house again I'm going to have to resort to telling him to **** off.

Must really suck to be a genuine Indian guy in Australia on the phone though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter

Upgrade to a Contributor Account to remove advertising