The right to bag stuff out

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Just do some early morning mowing down that side of the house tomorrow, followed by some chainsawing the next and wood chipping the following
Few years back all 5 of my direct neighbors pulled that one on me after we threw a party one night. There were mowers and chainsaws and sanders and grinders and hammers and all sorts of shit going off that morning. Funniest thing is everyone at my place except me slept right through it, even the cunts lying in the yard. I was wired and sat there for 10minutes then just said "**** this" and walked up the pub. They used to open at 8 back in the day. Aah memories.

roo-ted

NRL Player
Few years back all 5 of my direct neighbors pulled that one on me after we threw a party one night. There were mowers and chainsaws and sanders and grinders and hammers and all sorts of shit going off that morning. Funniest thing is everyone at my place except me slept right through it, even the cunts lying in the yard. I was wired and sat there for 10minutes then just said "**** this" and walked up the pub. They used to open at 8 back in the day. Aah memories.
Haha there is always a **** lying in the yard...always

Reactions: Tom

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
My uncle gave me this for the barking dogs.

Every time they bark, press the button and they shut up straight away. Only downside is it affects the cat as well so I don't use it for long.

Dogs have barely barked in the past 24 hours.

20190602_150520.jpg

Jedhead

NRL Player
I just finished reading the story of one of Queensland legendary captains who was shot in WWI but still managed to regain fitness to play and captain Queensland.

The boys will wear a replica of his shirt at the captain's run in his memory. Right at the end it mentioned that for the first time the replica shirt was available for sale with a link to. I clicked on the link with a mind to buying one. They are asking $225 for it.

No longer the working man's game then.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
NRL.com have finally uploaded every Origin game after years and years of promising it, but they are still yet to deliver on their promise to upload their archive of NRL games.

Fucking cunts.

Ah well, at least I can download the Origin games now.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Got into a fight with one of my brothers the other week. Can't remember what it was over, probably some stupid shit.

Felt a bit of pain in the shoulder since then. Got a scan done the other day. Turns out I have a slight tear in the shoulder, from when I punched him.

Ah well, it was still worth it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter