The right to bag stuff out

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
Got into a fight with one of my brothers the other week. Can't remember what it was over, probably some stupid shit.

Felt a bit of pain in the shoulder since then. Got a scan done the other day. Turns out I have a slight tear in the shoulder, from when I punched him.

Ah well, it was still worth it.
Sounds like the bro got a good hit on you.

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
So I've been slugged $65 for my recent visit to my GP.

I have to get a blood test done every 6 months to monitor the liver and my sugar levels and all that and because it's an ongoing thing, I was put on a care plan which means everything is bulk bill. The consultations, the tests, the results, everything. While I was there to organize the blood test I also organized to get an ultrasound done on my shoulder, I'm not to be charged for that.

Everything on my file is up to date and I was specifically told by my GP that everything will be bulk bill. But today I receive a bill in the mail for $65.

**** these cunts. I'm not paying a fucking cent. Either someone has fucked up or they flat out lied to me. I'm not letting this one slide.

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
VE Commodores. Fucking useless heaps of shit, it's remarkable that GM allowed them to have one final attempt after they released these buckets of shit.

Morkel

International Captain
My son has started playing rugby league, under 6's so for now it's league rules but instead of tackling, they have the flag things velcro'd to their shorts like Austag.

But the "Bag stuff out" moment came when I found out the names of his team-mates. Of the 7 kids in his team, we have one Braxtyn. And two Kyson's.

Braxtyn is indeed spelled that way. For the Kyson's, It was a literal Bort moment. One parent was calling out "Kyson" who was behind the goal-posts. Another parent was asking where "Kyson" was. I said "I think he's over there" and they were like "Oh no, that's a different Kyson".

Last edited:

Renegade

NRL Captain
Nah fam, felt like this pre-holiday, it's just exacerbated it.
I hear ya mate. I've been in IT for 12 years and the more I think about it, the more I want a complete career change. I feel like I'm completely burnt out and just phoning it in every day.

I just don't know what it would be. Have thought about being a PE teacher or something where I'm involved in sport but it's hard to motivate yourself for 4 years of study and going through the same motions while you chase that pipeline dream.

Last edited:

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
Thanks for the heads up.

I usually go to the Woolies Caltex at Mango Hill ... always the cheapest around
Yeah so do I. Them and the Puma across the road are always in competition with each other. I just drove by 10 minutes ago and it was still as low as $1.26 at both while everywhere else is still a lot more expensive. They would be making a killing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter

Upgrade to a Contributor Account to remove advertising