The right to bag stuff out

Allo

NRL Captain
They always seem slower than Uber when I use them. If you ring them they can tell you if someone is at least on their way to get it.
I have the receipt and says it was picked up ~45mins before they delivered it. They did another delivery on the way according to the app at the time.

Overall, it was a bit shit, so I’m not going to make a huge deal of it, but I will still say something as a bit of a ‘hey guys this happened and I don’t think it’s acceptable to order at 6:11 and not get food until 7:30’

Renegade

NRL Captain
My mate is an electrician, he knows I have a terrible fear of spiders. Prick sent me this from a roof today, I would literally die on the spot if I saw this monstrosity in real life, look how fucking thick the **** is! (Zoom in)

**** yeah, huntsman are awesome.

I catch and release, they are your bros - would much rather them hanging around than other vermin.

Morkel

International Captain
**** yeah, huntsman are awesome.

I catch and release, they are your bros - would much rather them hanging around than other vermin.
This. We have 3 that live in our house every summer, they keep the mosquito count down. Thankfully they live where the wife & kids won’t see them so I don’t have to chuck them out.

Porthoz

International Captain
My mate is an electrician, he knows I have a terrible fear of spiders. Prick sent me this from a roof today, I would literally die on the spot if I saw this monstrosity in real life, look how fucking thick the **** is! (Zoom in)

You know where there's one, there's another too...

Like Renegade said, they're awesome to have at your home. Cleanup vermin like it never existed, love the critters!

Renegade

NRL Captain
This. We have 3 that live in our house every summer, they keep the mosquito count down. Thankfully they live where the wife & kids won’t see them so I don’t have to chuck them out.
You know where there's one, there's another too...

Like Renegade said, they're awesome to have at your home. Cleanup vermin like it never existed, love the critters!
Spider bros!

I'll only ever kill redbacks if I see them. Quite happy to have spiders in the yard and what not. Live and let live I say. Besides huntsman are docile as hell and are gonna run before they think of aggression.

When I lived in the gap, there was one in my house every other day. Tend to get desensitized to them pretty quick when you see them all the time.

Last edited:

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
Tried going for a loan for a car.

Credit rating is good. The repayments were going to be $50 a week which I could easily afford as they would have seen from my bank statements which show that at the end of my pay week I have over triple that left over. But I got knocked back. The more frustrating part was it took them 3 days to make a decision.

Just a few months ago they called me up offering me a loan. I don't see any reason why they would have knocked it back. I swear it's a fucking lucky dip going for a loan.

Foordy

International Rep

Credit rating is good. The repayments were going to be $50 a week which I could easily afford as they would have seen from my bank statements which show that at the end of my pay week I have over triple that left over. But I got knocked back. The more frustrating part was it took them 3 days to make a decision.

Just a few months ago they called me up offering me a loan. I don't see any reason why they would have knocked it back. I swear it's a fucking lucky dip going for a loan.
when i was in uni, i got knocked back for a car loan because "i didn't have $800 a month spare" I just said, if i had $800 per month spare, then i wouldn't need the fucking loan

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!

Sounds like they did you a favour, mate. What interest rate was on offer?

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
Our new invoicing/data/customer/it does everything system went online nationwide today. The technicians tablets don't allow their quantity lines to show anything after the decimal. Hopefully they patch it tonight, it's a bit of a fuckup really.

Last edited:

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
So the cars at my house were broken into tonight. Several items were stolen. Dash cams, go pro, money etc.

Came outside because I felt like going down the road for a midnight snack and the doors on all the cars were open. Called the cops and while I was searching the cars to gather a list of what was stolen, I found a pretty big clue.

An empty eclipse tin with cigarette butts in it. The dog I used to look after, the owner carried around the same eclipse tin with cigarette butts in it, and they were the same exact brand cigarettes that were in this tin.. The tin was on the floor under the steering wheel, obviously he's dropped it and didn't realize it. I'm 100% certain it's his, because his tin had a small dent in it, and the tin I found in the car, a small dent in the exact same spot. What are the odds?

There are only a couple of pawn shops around here so I'll be putting in a call to them.

I also know exactly where he camps so the cops will be paying him a little visit. The fucking idiot.

Jedhead

NRL Player
So the cars at my house were broken into tonight. Several items were stolen. Dash cams, go pro, money etc.

Came outside because I felt like going down the road for a midnight snack and the doors on all the cars were open. Called the cops and while I was searching the cars to gather a list of what was stolen, I found a pretty big clue.

An empty eclipse tin with cigarette butts in it. The dog I used to look after, the owner carried around the same eclipse tin with cigarette butts in it, and they were the same exact brand cigarettes that were in this tin.. The tin was on the floor under the steering wheel, obviously he's dropped it and didn't realize it. I'm 100% certain it's his, because his tin had a small dent in it, and the tin I found in the car, a small dent in the exact same spot. What are the odds?

There are only a couple of pawn shops around here so I'll be putting in a call to them.

I also know exactly where he camps so the cops will be paying him a little visit. The fucking idiot.
Hope they get him. Similar thing happened to me about twenty years ago except it was my house.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.