The right to bag stuff out

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
So the bloody Captiva, they’ve replaced the injectors with no luck and now looks likely they write the car off and get us a replacement.

6 weeks and counting lol

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Doctors. I don't give a **** if the **** before me had an appointment, if I'm waiting for a 9.45 appointment and the previous walk in AFTER my appointment time, **** off and make another one. But no. Doctors will put them in at my spot and make me wait.

What is this fucking bullshit.

Allo

NRL Captain
So I barely passed through the M1/2/3 barrier to go to Underwood today. It’s certainly something else in the LCC

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
What's the point of Telstra having a technical support department when those workers can't even do anything?

My upload speed has dropped significantly, and I spent an hour talking to a technical support worker only for them to escalate the issue because they can't do anything..

Telstra were great when I first signed up but they have been going to shit a bit lately. I can't wait until the contract is up so I can switch ISP's.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
So grandma with a modem that just needs a reboot isn't clogging up all the level 2 techs who need to fix actual problems.

What speed are you getting and on what network?

GCBRONCO

State of Origin Captain
Gold Coast
Myself for getting too cocky with my epilepsy medication and convincing myself a day without it and getting medication the next day won't be a problem given I haven't had one for a year. Well I had one and a rather bad one, ended up on my front side, not breathing for 10 minutes and freaking out my father. Went to the hospital and my neurologist and fortunately the tests didn't come back real concerning. Won't be driving for 3 months and a real wakeup call for myself and the pressure I put on my family when I don't do the right thing.

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
Myself for getting too cocky with my epilepsy medication and convincing myself a day without it and getting medication the next day won't be a problem given I haven't had one for a year. Well I had one and a rather bad one, ended up on my front side, not breathing for 10 minutes and freaking out my father. Went to the hospital and my neurologist and fortunately the tests didn't come back real concerning. Won't be driving for 3 months and a real wakeup call for myself and the pressure I put on my family when I don't do the right thing.
Hopefully you will go at least another year before the next one. Good luck and maybe you should be extra nice to the family for a while. I can only imagine how scary that would be for them.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
That's scary shit man. Take it easy.

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
What annoys me is that if it’s religion based then it gets the terrorist tag, but a white supremacist gets tagged as mental health issues.

It’s domestic terrorism ffs.

Now I like shooting guns, shit I joined the army so I could lol but their pro gun culture is something else.

Last edited:

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
What annoys me is that if it’s religion based then it gets the terrorist tag, but a white supremacist gets tagged as mental health issues.

It’s domestic terrorism ffs.

Now I like shooting guns, shit I joined the army so I could lol but their pro gun culture is something else.
I can't comprehend how so many people are alright with it. It's sad that it's just expected now. There will be some noise, no change, and then another one.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
It’s too late for America and guns. A workmate lived there for about 5 years and guns ARE America. There really isn’t a comparison here, but I guess you could draw parallels with booze. It’s part of our culture, and we know that controlling it would save hundreds of thousands of lives and make many areas of society better. But we want our “freedom” to decide ourselves. Would Australians ever support a booze ban? Never. It’s been tried and failed many times in many countries. It’s also so hugely profitable that it’s been marketed in our culture forever, governments get too much in taxes, and policy makers get lobbied too heavily, for the masses to buy in. In the same way we accept that there are risks with booze, we always think that it’s others that cause problems with it, so do America with guns. They can’t fathom a life without them, life wouldn’t be worth living.

Allo

NRL Captain
I’ve shot guns before at a range, and while heaps of fun and I can see the appeal, they still scare the shit out of me. It would be such a surreal world to suddenly be able to walk into a Kmart and buy a handgun. A BCF I could understand with hunting rifles and such.

To have such ease of access over there with how angry and combative the world is just asking for trouble and it’s never going to stop anytime soon/ever. You’d like to think the rusted NRA loonies will die out soon and change could be affected, but the cost of human lives until then will continue to be astounding

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
North Brisbane
The stupid dog shit Michael Hutchence cover that has been released recently and gets played 8 times a fucking day. Why do people flog themselves about him? INXS were overrated as ****.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
The stupid dog shit Michael Hutchence cover that has been released recently and gets played 8 times a fucking day. Why do people flog themselves about him? INXS were overrated as ****.
I assume you listen to Triple M? What's the song? Also, yeah they're overrated as **** IMO but still had some great songs. The whole "Rockstar INXS" thing and the amount of times they've tried to replace Hutchence has just increased my dislike of them 1000 fold.

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
North Brisbane
I assume you listen to Triple M? What's the song? Also, yeah they're overrated as **** IMO but still had some great songs. The whole "Rockstar INXS" thing and the amount of times they've tried to replace Hutchence has just increased my dislike of them 1000 fold.
Yeah triple m is on at work. The other song they are flogging is good lord. Every time I hear that song start I want to headbutt a wall.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter