The right to bag stuff out

Strop

QCup Player
They have a mechanism at the top of the doors but I don’t think they have any settings so to speak. Also they’re button-press-and-lock only, no key lock or deadbolt, so they lend themselves to people pressing the button and letting it slam shut.

I’ll add it into an email about other issues I have about the place. Am tempted to put a sign up in the meantime requesting ‘nicely’ for people to be a bit more considerate
Putting a sign up is not a bad idea, but get the BC to do it so it is on BC Letterhead and carries more weight. Most door closers will have an adjuster somewhere, though.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
The bloke that lives across from me always slams his door for no fucking good reason, so I started slamming mine every so often. Passive aggressiveness is the way of life for respectful people like me.

Did it achieve anything? Absolutely not, but I feel better for doing it haha.

Strop

QCup Player
The bloke that lives across from me always slams his door for no fucking good reason, so I started slamming mine every so often. Passive aggressiveness is the way of life for respectful people like me.

Did it achieve anything? Absolutely not, but I feel better for doing it haha.
That’s the spirit!!! 😂
I find a nice bead of superglue administered after midnight around the edge of their door gets the point across too.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
That’s the spirit!!! 😂
I find a nice bead of superglue administered after midnight around the edge of their door gets the point across too.
Vegemite my man. That way the glue doesn't dry, and it's thick, black, stickyass stink.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
People in charge of websites that are too fucking lazy to update the stock levels on the website they are in charge of and calling the company to check stock levels is impossible because they never answer the fucking phone.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
People in charge of websites that are too fucking lazy to update the stock levels on the website they are in charge of and calling the company to check stock levels is impossible because they never answer the fucking phone.
What sort of shitty company doesn't have automated inventory in 2019?

Renegade

NRL Captain
there has been some sort of high pitched alarm going off for the better part of two weeks somewhere in my neighbourhood.

me

i am going insane.

soup

State of Origin Rep
there has been some sort of high pitched alarm going off for the better part of two weeks somewhere in my neighbourhood.

me

i am going insane.
Call da cops!

I had the same thing happen once 20 years ago in an apartment block. Somebody must have called the police because they broke into the unit and turned it off.

Renegade

NRL Captain
Call da cops!

I had the same thing happen once 20 years ago in an apartment block. Somebody must have called the police because they broke into the unit and turned it off.
The thing is, I am pretty certain I know which house it is coming from.... and the house is not uninhabited... i feel like I am living in bizarro world because how the **** can I hear this two streets over in the middle of the night and not the people in the same street/next door?

Last edited:

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
QLD CCC. Jackie Trad is a corrupt piece of shit, and those weak assholes won't investigate her obvious bullshit, and the shit premier isn't standing her down. They're corrupt in front of our fucking eyes.

LittleDavey83

NRL Player
Bundy
"Representative" my arse...they're a pack of career politicians these days, swaying in the wind. Their only conviction is to get re-elected at whatever cost. We need a true leader, but anyone who fits that bill won't get through the party systems that reward the most underhanded and corrupt.

It's disgusting and will result in the failing of Western society if it continues. I don't know the answer to fix it though.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
"Representative" my arse...they're a pack of career politicians these days, swaying in the wind. Their only conviction is to get re-elected at whatever cost. We need a true leader, but anyone who fits that bill won't get through the party systems that reward the most underhanded and corrupt.

It's disgusting and will result in the failing of Western society if it continues. I don't know the answer to fix it though.
Democracy would need to collapse first, because the people who are tasked with making changes like that, would make those changes with themselves, and their mates front and center. The problems would just be the same, in a different system.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Not sure which thread to use, but it saddens me that there are so, so many people who fall for this kind of shite. There's heaps of these fake 'competitions' on Facebook, with thousands of shares and comments. Are people really this stupid?

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Not sure which thread to use, but it saddens me that there are so, so many people who fall for this kind of shite. There's heaps of these fake 'competitions' on Facebook, with thousands of shares and comments. Are people really this stupid?

View attachment 6140
They absolutely are.

Edit: lol it's LH drive and everything.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter