NEWS The seven reasons Adam Reynolds could wear NSW’s No.7 shirt

Of course we shouldn't rule out Freddy going Hynes-Reynolds in Game III...

If I was Reynolds I'd turn it down if they wanted him for game 3. He should of been there this game but got snubbed.
Should definitely focus on the Broncos premiership

Yeah thank **** he wasn't picked.

Moses was actually pretty decent, the blues just fucking suck. Fitler has to be sacked and the earlier the better.
Might be better for the blues, but not for us!!

Unless you're a blue

Someone Reaction GIF

I don't think Moses did that bad, he alteast tried some things, but NSW are lacking massively in 6 and fullback for creation, lots of one out passing which is too easy to defend and obviously the move to put Cook in Centre was completely Cooked.

The difference between what Walsh offers and what Tedesco has offered this series is soo large.

Moses stuck to the right side, Reyno plays both sides.

NSW don't go into half time scoreless if Reyno is playing. QLD edges jammed in a number of times and rushed up, he would have exploited that.

NSW might not have won, but the scoreline isn't 32-6. I think it would have been a closer game. QLD would have been more gassed and I don't think they score as many points.

Moses stuck to the right side, Reyno plays both sides.

NSW don't go into half time scoreless if Reyno is playing. QLD edges jammed in a number of times and rushed up, he would have exploited that.

NSW might not have won, but the scoreline isn't 32-6. I think it would have been a closer game. QLD would have been more gassed and I don't think they score as many points.
I reckon that's a Coaching decision he was much more one sided then how he plays for Parra.

NSW really needs to bite the bullet and drop the guys who really have no right being there:

1. Edwards
2. Kiraz
3. Mitchell
4. Graham
5. To'o
6. Moses
7. Reynolds (assuming Cleary isn't fit)
8. Haas
9. Cook
10. Klemmer
11. Kolomatagi
12. Martin
13. Yeo

14. Hynes
15. Murray
16. Paseka?
17. Oloakoatu

NSW really has issues with their middles outside of Haas and Yeo unless I'm forgetting someone.

NSW really needs to bite the bullet and drop the guys who really have no right being there:

1. Edwards
2. Kiraz
3. Mitchell
4. Graham
5. To'o
6. Moses
7. Reynolds (assuming Cleary isn't fit)
8. Haas
9. Cook
10. Klemmer
11. Kolomatagi
12. Martin
13. Yeo

14. Hynes
15. Murray
16. Paseka?
17. Oloakoatu

NSW really has issues with their middles outside of Haas and Yeo unless I'm forgetting someone.
RCG, Trbojevic, Saifiti, Paulo?

Also I reckon Hynes would be better at 6, with someone like Burton being a good option at 14 (they really missed a player like Wighton who can cover a lot of positions).

Blues need to pick guys like Payne who don't give up, but aren't grubby. A bit of mongrel, but no cheap shit. Haas, Cook, Murray, Campbell Graham, Paulo, Yeo. They have some of them, but they also have these grubs there that infect them. Trell, Luai, TPJ, Fox, Young, who confuse playing tough, confident and physically dominating with arrogance, dirty tactics and trying to injure someone.
Honestly, the team could be really good if they just weed out those guys.
Teddy probably needs to pass the crown, though. He has gone almost the exact same way as Boyd. "Trying too hard", when it really is over-compensating for a drop in physical attributes. I think he should try to adapt his game, and chose his moments better.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • heartly87
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Jazza
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
  • lynx000
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jedhead
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • Jeza23
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.