The Ultimate Oztag Showdown

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
So to those who have seen both teams play (ie Tee and Coxy) who would win this game? (with all players fully fit)

YODAS
Coxy
Aeetee
Jebba
Ghibli
Iris
Kristal
Burdo
Kate
---------Bench---------
Iain
Fiona

BHQ CREW
Bfoord
Hammo
Beadsy
Walker
Andy
Rubes
Stu
Luke

Add anyone else to the BHQ Crew team, was just going by names I saw in the various threads.

Keep in mind 2 points for girls tries and all the girls in that team kick more arse than most of the boys!

Well Jeb, given that you are currently lame, that leaves the Yodas a man short.

But I still think the Yodas would kick butt.

Flutterby said:
Well Jeb, given that you are currently lame, that leaves the Yodas a man short.

But I still think the Yodas would kick butt.

That's why I said with all players fully fit [icon_wink

But yeh, GO THE YODAS!!!

Jebadude said:
That's why I said with all players fully fit [icon_wink

Oooppps missed that bit - blame it on the wine icon_smile

Got a match report from Tee that the Crew won 10-2! Back into 2nd spot. Apparently lots of instructions to run straight, and sure enough, tries came.

Coxy said:
Got a match report from Tee that the Crew won 10-2! Back into 2nd spot. Apparently lots of instructions to run straight, and sure enough, tries came.

Oh, instructions! Is that what Tee adds to the team...

[icon_razz1

I think it's clear BHQ Crew would win, however your deperation at not playing is noted Jeb [icon_wink

Could be worse. He could just run sideways and pass over the sideline like billy hammo. Oops, i mean ben slater. Oops.

Jebadude said:
So to those who have seen both teams play (ie Tee and Coxy) who would win this game? (with all players fully fit)

YODAS
Coxy
Aeetee
Jebba
Ghibli
Iris
Kristal
Burdo
Kate
---------Bench---------
Iain
Fiona

BHQ CREW
Bfoord
Hammo
Beadsy
Walker
Andy
Rubes
Stu
Luke

Add anyone else to the BHQ Crew team, was just going by names I saw in the various threads.

Keep in mind 2 points for girls tries and all the girls in that team kick more arse than most of the boys!

BTW, I'd add Jimmy to the Yodas list, and possibly Cicely. Trust me, with Jim in the team Yodas were unstoppable!

Hammo has no first name. Like Madonna.

Active Now

• Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  • Footy Fanatic
  • johnny plath
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.