The United Nations of Bronco

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
With TPJ, Fifita, Staggs, Niu, Hoppa and Joffa being bashed here lately, it occurred to me we might have a mass Tongan exodus on our hands. Having no clear idea of who's who in our coat of many colours I thought I might run up a list. Note that being in a category doesn't imply they're not born and bred Qlders, Australians, etc only that they would qualify to represent other countries or an ethnic rep team. Some appear in more than one category. It's complicated, as they say.

Make of it what you will, but it also highlights what I've noted elsewhere about our lack of homegrown indigenous talent - something our CEO bragged about. It's quite possible we'll have no indigenous players next season, and if we do they're New South Welshman.

If anyone feels like doing the same for QLD & NSW, that might be interesting too. I've only included players who qualify for other countries:

KIWI/MAORI
Arthurs
Glenn
Isaako
Kahu
Luke
Ofahengaue
Palasia
Riki
Te'o

TONGA
Fifita
Hopoate
Niu
Staggs
Ofahengaue
Pangai

SAMOA
Haas
Isaako
Kennar
Milford
Palasia
Te'o

INDIGENOUS
Bird
Fifita
Staggs

COOK ISLANDS
Petterson-Robati
Glenn

PNG
Coates

POMGOLIA
Farnworth

FIJI
Vudogo

DEUTSCHLAND
Pies

Last edited:
so...this is training with Pies away i assume...???

Explains a lot actually...

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.