Third Test; Australia v New Zealand at Adelaide Oval

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
S.Marsh, Pattinson & O'Keefe added to the squad. Hazlewood likely to be rested.

1. Burns
2. Warner
3. S.Marsh
4. Smith (c)
5. Voges
6. M.Marsh
7. Nevill
8. Starc
9. Siddle
10. Pattinson
11. Lyon

How many chances does this Shaun Marsh guy get.. I mean seriously, I would've preferred Klinger to get a shot, or at the very least blood a young guy like Bancroft.

I've changed my mind, in my next life I want to come back as Shaun Marsh..

#joke #charmedexistence #16tonnesin16years #keepingitinthefamily

How many chances does this Shaun Marsh guy get.. I mean seriously, I would've preferred Klinger to get a shot, or at the very least blood a young guy like Bancroft.

gonna ring my book and ask them if they can give me an over / under market for the number of balls the "walking wicket" will last against that swinging pink ball under lights .... should be a quick collect

Shaun Marsh's dad was bad, he's bad, and his brother is overhyped and on the track to being bad. I hope O'Keefe plays.

Incredible that they've picked Shaun Marsh. Enough is enough.

Marsh? I would've given Klinger a go, been in great form recently and has played a lot at the Adelaide oval.

Shaun Marsh's dad was bad, he's bad, and his brother is overhyped and on the track to being bad. I hope O'Keefe plays.

O'Keefe will be unlucky if he only ends up playing 1 test, career average of 24 with the ball is pretty impressive for a spinner, considering some turkeys that got picked ahead of him. Useful batsmen as well.

Pat Cummins injured AGAIN .... surely the kid has to retire. It's just not going to happen for him.

Shaun Marsh has been scoring runs apparently, at least they continue to say stupid things the selectors.

Now trotting out the line he has been given as many chances as Uzzie. He may also fluke a century. lol must have pictures of someone

You could argue the same for Klinger; he's had nearly 20 years of Shield cricket to force his selection. How many years do you need? He's had an outstanding 12 months around a lot of average years.

We should have picked Handscomb or Maxwell.

Unread

Active Now

• levikaden
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mister Wright
  • Fitzy
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.