THE COACH Kevin Walters

Comments made later made it on the site, mine did not. I will draw my conclusions from that. The article only had 10 replies all up.
The site is basically broken when it comes to comments. They can't cope. Whether your comment gets through can be down to a variety of factors depending on the piece and who's been tasked with moderation. It's possible your POV could be suppressed but it's not as likely as other priorities got in the way.

From what I can see a whole timeblock of replies got binned. That's what's been happening. The newspaper business is in very bad shape. I get accused of wanting to be Badel. Holy **** do I not want to be a journalist in 2021. It's skid row.

The site is basically broken when it comes to comments. They can't cope. Whether your comment gets through can be down to a variety of factors depending on the piece and who's been tasked with moderation. It's possible your POV could be suppressed but it's not as likely as other priorities got in the way.

From what I can see a whole timeblock of replies got binned. That's what's been happening. The newspaper business is in very bad shape. I get accused of wanting to be Badel. Holy **** do I not want to be a journalist in 2021. It's skid row.
So you’re saying today’s journos are a bunch of homeless drunks?

Do you specifically work for Rupert???

Milf might even be in the running for POTY again in that weak field.
I just meant 6-10 and first week of finals sounds delightful compared to where we're at currently and last year... not so much the part about the players

Do you specifically work for Rupert???
Haha. Last Murdoch I had any direct dealings with was Kathryn and that was a fair while ago and had nothing to do with News.

I just meant 6-10 and first week of finals sounds delightful compared to where we're at currently and last year... not so much the part about the players
Blame that on Seibold and your favourite Queensland Cup standard 5/8.

Milf was good until 2017, then the decline started. He had SOME good games in 2018. 2019 Some became few.
Milf went to shit long before Pies.

Just to provide a bit of a yardstick to my comment:
2017: https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2017/01/13/top-five-five-eighths-in-the-nrl/

2018: dropped out of the top five, https://www.sportingnews.com/au/lea...-1-rugby-league/1l9w0j4dkjece1ivyfuv0zd1cl/12 - had a crap start to the year, picked it up towards the end of the season. Got the broncs award even though he was far from the best on the field. https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/09/18/brisbane-broncos-2018-season-review/ Supports this listing TPJ, Lodge and Isaako as our best that year which is impossible to argue with, particularly Isaako who had a miracle break out year (oh how I wish for THAT guy back in our team).

2019: https://www.sportingnews.com/au/lea...ings-five-eighth/17saogizpuxnk13nje2u8et5kj/4 - down to 13th now. The slow start to 2018 showed again in 2019 but he didn't correct it this time, stayed fat all year.

2020: https://www.sportingnews.com/au/lea...ord-corey-norman/1xsr97sruew6u1lw2l9in0tbid/2 - only Cade Cust ranked worse lol.

There needs to be a name given to a law that states that each season there is 1 topic where if any thread continues long enough it will inevitably turn into a thread about that topic.

Last year was Boyd, this year it’s Milford.

There needs to be a name given to a law that states that each season there is 1 topic where if any thread continues long enough it will inevitably turn into a thread about that topic.

Last year was Boyd, this year it’s Milford.
PTOTY

post topic of the year

Milf was good until 2017, then the decline started. He had SOME good games in 2018. 2019 Some became few.
Milf went to shit long before Pies.

Games 27
Tries 13
Points 61
Av runs 10.3
Tackle busts 100
Try assists 16

Games 26
Tries 14
Points 76
Av runs 8.2
Tackle busts 94
Try assists 20

Games 23
Tries 7
Points 73
Av runs 7.5
Tackle busts 85
Try assists 20

Games 25
Tries 6
Points 25
Av runs 6.7
Tackle busts 66
Try assists 16

Games 24
Tries 6
Points 27
Av runs 8
Tackle busts 82
Try assists 14

Games 13
Tries 1
Points 4
Av runs 5.5
Tackle busts 28
Try assists 6

It's interesting what goes up and down over that period.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.