THE COACH Kevin Walters

I just want to point out that Mead could’ve come on to the wing to replace Coates. Which would’ve allowed Farnsworth, the player who trained there all week, to remain in the position you planned for.

60 minutes and no Paix.

I just want to point out that Mead could’ve come on to the wing to replace Coates. Which would’ve allowed Farnsworth, the player who trained there all week, to remain in the position you planned for.

60 minutes and no Paix.

Too many changes from Walters.

It really does look more than likely now that he is way out of his depth as an NRL coach.

Sack Kev, there i said it.

I'm not as far off agreeing with you as I hoped I'd be but this team is going backwards. I just don't know who to get, we need a top notch coach and none are available. I don't like the idea of taking another risk on another rookie. We're screwed basically if he stays or if he goes.

I'm not as far off agreeing with you as I hoped I'd be but this team is going backwards. I just don't know who to get, we need a top notch coach and none are available. I don't like the idea of taking another risk on another rookie. We're screwed basically if he stays or if he goes.
I’ll put it this way, I don’t want Nev sacked but if there was a single better option available I’d be all for it.

Get Shane Flanagan. It's desperate but he's the only coach who actually has the merit.

Club legend or not, he's in real trouble now.

Between baffling everyone by panic dropping Mead and Gamble, then embarrassing himself by having to drag Gamble straight back in anyway, bringing Milford in and out of the side when blind freddy can see he's done, continuing to select Coates who has also checked out (to the point where he goes sooking to Kev not to play minutes before kick off in the Canberra cold because of a "twinge"), moving heaven and earth to offload Lodge but selecting him every week anyway, horrendous use of the bench, appalling defence to the point where you wonder if we train it at all, attack so bad we need to rely on flukish individual efforts to score at all and only one signing of worth to brag about despite the fact we need at least 5 of them, and even he is only coming here because his current club flat out told him he was unwanted. Basically nothing is going Walters way at the moment, and it is really hard to see light at the end of the tunnel.

@Smokin' Joe You went off way too early saying the worst was behind us mate. Frankly it looks like it has barely begun.

Can we change the name now to sack Kev we were the wooden spooners and hired a unproven coach

Patience is wearing thin now. I think after this Kevvies boss needs to pull him aside for a chat and a little bit of the old "mate, you just need to have a look at what you're doing out there. People have been shown the door for less "

Real concern is his inability to change the teams mentality. Their attitude is very very poor.

Second concern is we seem to be regressing. There's no signs of improvement.

Third concern is r&r hasnt improved. Adam reynolds is good but he doesn't lift us off the bottom of the ladder.

How many people will blow up if i were to say SOS wayne? I know we can't keep living in his shaddow but i honestly think we need his influence.

Get Shane Flanagan. It's desperate but he's the only coach who actually has the merit.

I don't like it anymore than anyone else but this is sadly a good call. I totally forgot about Flanagan but we are totally desperate. I'll take the idiot because as much as I despise what the Sharks got away with, I hate being negative about my team way more.

The other option is also from Cronulla I guess in Morris.

I genuinely feel sorry for the bloke.

He’s made some errors, absolutely. But **** me, he inherited the worst Broncos team, and one of the worst teams in NRL history, and I believe he is genuinely trying to polish the monstrous turd that is this squad.

I genuinely feel sorry for the bloke.

He’s made some errors, absolutely. But **** me, he inherited the worst Broncos team, and one of the worst teams in NRL history, and I believe he is genuinely trying to polish the monstrous turd that is this squad.
He asked for the job. He claimed he knew what to do to fix it. I don’t doubt he’s trying his arse off, but I can’t see any improvement, just a lot of rookie mistakes.

Active Now

• bazza
  • Cavalo
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.