Shoutout to Dolomite....

Last edited:
The Father - Haas

The Son - Turps

The Holy Ghost - ....?????
[automerge]1565995505[/automerge]
"Haas is my name, and fucking up Muthfuckers is my game..."

Shoutout to Dolomite....
Holy ghost -TPJ as FBs, wingers and halves must lie awake at night haunted by the thought of him running at them when a bomb goes up.

Holy ghost -TPJ as FBs, wingers and halves must lie awake at night haunted by the thought of him running at them when a bomb goes up.

but remain comforted by the fact that the NRL will penalise him ridiculously because they are fucking idiots intent on ruining the game.

Haas is our Shaq. Big and chill.
For a 19 year old, his head seem liked its chilled in a year. Hes also put a lot of his personal time into religion and community. This is probably whats brought him along after decisions he made start of the year.

Much credit to him - and possibly much credit to the current staff also.

What an absolute lion Haas is.

I've never been so impressed by a rookie player in all my years of watching league. It's not even the flashy stuff he has pulled off, it's his ridiculously mature demeanour. He rarely makes a single error, doesn't get baited, get angry and start doing stupid shit, has absolutely no malice in his game. Just an out and out champion player with a huge motor who plays a no nonsense game and stands out by being so far ahead of everyone else on the field.

To be as consistent as he is and play as reliably as he does at his age, it's incredible. For mine, I don't give a shit about being a rookie, he is straight up the best forward in the game. If he's not in the Australian squad in the starting line up, Mal has rocks in his head.

Last edited:
Now, I'll draw a comparison between a highly rated prop who came through. David Klemmer.

Was hyped up to no end. He was good and still is, but he was also a dirty grub **** and he still is. Runs with lifted knees all the time, a straight up grub ****. To play like Haas has, in the dirtiest position in the game and standout without the niggly, grubby crap is what makes him so much more impressive. Nelson from the Storm, Ryan James, JWH and plenty more examples.

Think of any of the high rated forwards, they're just about all grub *****. Lolo is one of the few that stand out as being a clean skin who is also absolute top tier.

Last edited:
What an absolute lion Haas is.

I've never been so impressed by a rookie player in all my years of watching league. It's not even the flashy stuff he has pulled off, it's his ridiculously mature demeanour. He rarely makes a single error, doesn't get baited, get angry and start doing stupid shit, has absolutely no malice in his game. Just an out and out champion player with a huge motor who plays a no nonsense game and stands out by being so far ahead of everyone else on the field.

To be as consistent as he is and play as reliably as he does at his age, it's incredible. For mine, I don't give a shit about being a rookie, he is straight up the best forward in the game. If he's not in the Australian squad in the starting line up, Mal has rocks in his head.
The thing that stood out for me about Haas on Friday night wasn't his 200+ m, his linebreaks or the match winning try in beast mode, it was the cleanup that he did on a number of occasions that looked really dangerous for the Broncs at key moments. What 19 year old comes up with those? He already is our leader.

He's an absolute machine.

I just really hope he can back it up next season and beyond. Hopefully they give him a good rest over the off season so he can re-charge and be back just as good next year.

His defence can and will improve, but where does the improvement in attack come from? It's at an absurd level already. Maybe he plays 80 minutes, averages 300 metres and tops our try scoring tally.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • Organix
  • winslow_wong
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • cento
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.