Ticket prices are a disgrace

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
I know that this was mentioned before game 1 last year and we all thought the price of a ticket was stupid but I just read that the prices are going to skyrocket $425 for the Suncorp game this year

$425 for a ticket is an absolute disgrace and its just pricing the die hard league fans out of the game and catering to those with the most coin.

Shame on those who price it that high

Last edited by a moderator:
15% in a year. If they sold stock in Origin tickets, that's a hell of a return.

Absolutely ridiculous.

It is a maroon membership, which range from $260 to $425, GA tickets are the same prices as last year.

I'll say it again, they're making money off wankers who just want to tell everyone they're going to Origin, or want to butter up a client, basically anyone but those who actually care for the game and have grown up immersed in it. I don't have a problem with fleecing that sort of person, but if it's at the expense of true fans and their families, it's against what League is all about.

They'd make as much money by designating a big chunk of the stadium for families, at reasonable prices, then market the premium ones to frivolous douchebags at $800 a pop. They'll gladly pay that, because we all know that they'll perceive the value at whatever the sticker says, especially if their clients or peers are made aware of said price.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.