Ticket Prices - Need help before i go to the game very soon!

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Hey guys, Sorry for making a new thread on this, It's just i need to leave in 20 minutes and I need a quick answer

I'm going to the game for like my 2nd time with all my family, I want to know how much the tickets cost we are going to buy them at the gates.

I want to know the prices for the following - Pensioners, Children, Student and Adult.

If smoeone could tell me that, that would be great, and whats the best places to sit.

Cheers.

Right now, I hate everyone in Brisbane who is going to the game

Hammo said:

Good, But do you know any ticket prices lol.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/sh ... 1c704f4be9

There you go I suggest you check that out. A breakdown of prices for each section. You'll probably have to settle for seats up high or shitty ones behind the posts. Dragons draw well in Brisbane and we'll be nudging 40k tonight I reckon. Let's wipe the floor with those miserable bastards!!!!

Hammo said:
I'm not going either Hammo, so I feel your pain! :evil:

I just went to my first game, Tickets were like $26 adult, $10 children, $19 concession.

It was bloody awesome, even though I had shit seats, Too bad we lost for my first game at suncorp, Ah well It was awesome looking towards going again!

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Cavalo
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  • broncsgoat
  • jarro65
  • marw
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • RodF
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Tim K
  • ezpz
  • azza.79
  • Strop
  • lynx000
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.