Time for a new mascot logo?

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
225px-Brisbane_Broncos_logo.svg.png

While I do have a fondness for this current design for its simplicity, I wonder if it might be time for a freshening up of the club and its image given current angst surrounding the place and its fans. We've had this current design since 2000, the year we won the premiership. 2006 came 6 years later and there has been nothing since. 2 premierships in almost 20 years, it's not a very good strike rate, just sayin'......

Of course we would need to treat the process with a great amount of care (something the club seem incapable of doing right now tbh) to avoid disasters like the Penrith change. I like the idea of going back to a full body design similar to the first one, maybe coupled with the modern colours similar to this, but a bit less awkward looking in terms of positioning:

Brisbane-Broncos-25-year-anniversary-logo-alt.png

That horse looks as though it's batting for the -uh- other team. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Just prancing with gay abandon (don't tell Israel).

Why don't we go for a complete rebrand as part of the restructure too something more aussie like the Brisbane Bunyips.

These are the small funny moments we need in miserable times

Give us the old one back. See if some more pride comes out of some players.

I actually could get behind this though. Did like the old logo tbh.

Unread

Active Now

• Galah
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Porthoz
  • MrRobot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.