Time to talk Glenn

Kevvie needs to pull him into the steam room, and tell him it's time to retire gracefully. Pay out his contract. Sit in the coach's box for the rest of the season. Three cheers Alex Glenn, one of the all time greats.

Or be dropped and never play again. Whatever happened to Alex Glenn?

It's his choice.
He should do the same with Croft and Isaako. They cost us yesterday. How many times does isaako make dumb errors that cost us tries. Crift in defence is horrible and he is not even making up for it in attack. I can't believe they keep getting picked. Isaako should have played his last game a long time ago.

Remember when everyone was up in arms when we were going to lose him a couple of years back.
Damn wish it had happened.
It’s time to go..Glenn.
Those people were way over the top. Glenn was a good player years ago but never anything more. The renewal was always going to be a decline

Glenn is exactly what every team needs until they don't.
A no frills, non expensive non-dickhead who gets the job done. Once he can't get the job done and becomes a liability it should be easy to move on/drop.....yet somehow our club keeps making the old man at the end of his football life the captain. 3/3 last (full time) captains have failed miserably in the same manner. Time to captain someone coming into their prime.

I feel for Glenn a little bit - he should never have been in this position, but it's time to go.

A no frills, non expensive non-dickhead who gets the job done. Once he can't get the job done and becomes a liability it should be easy to move on/drop.....yet somehow our club keeps making the old man at the end of his football life the captain. 3/3 last (full time) captains have failed miserably in the same manner. Time to captain someone coming into their prime.

I feel for Glenn a little bit - he should never have been in this position, but it's time to go.
We been fortunately blessed with a bunch of these kind of players over the years. Ones who bloomed late, some who went onto other clubs before burning out, some even became stars. Like Tonie Carroll, Kevin Campion, Trevor Gilmeister, Darren Smith, Terry Matterson, etc. Heck, who would've thought Corey Parker would retire being a standout Test player?

Alex Glenn, unfortunately, is what we've produced more recently.

Non dickhead? Glenn comes off as very much a dickhead. I believe he is one of the main reasons for such a shitty losing culture the club has at the moment. Nobody wants a leader/captain to always say shit like 'it's just a game', and that is basically Mr 1 more sets catch phrase.

Kevvie needs to pull him into the steam room, and tell him it's time to retire gracefully. Pay out his contract. Sit in the coach's box for the rest of the season. Three cheers Alex Glenn, one of the all time greats.

Or be dropped and never play again. Whatever happened to Alex Glenn?

It's his choice.

Why...the steam room?

Non dickhead? Glenn comes off as very much a dickhead. I believe he is one of the main reasons for such a shitty losing culture the club has at the moment. Nobody wants a leader/captain to always say shit like 'it's just a game', and that is basically Mr 1 more sets catch phrase.
Non dickhead meaning he doesn’t attract the attention of the police/nrl bad behaviour squad.

You’d be hard pressed to find even 1 NRL player who’s not a typical dickhead. It goes hand in hand with being an awesome footy player and thinking you’re all that and a bag of potato chips your whole life.

Non dickhead meaning he doesn’t attract the attention of the police/nrl bad behaviour squad.

You’d be hard pressed to find even 1 NRL player who’s not a typical dickhead. It goes hand in hand with being an awesome footy player and thinking you’re all that and a bag of potato chips your whole life.
Couldn't disagree with this any more. There are absolute great blokes who play NRL, abundance of wankers and scum bags, but saying you can;t find 1 that isn't a dickhead? Wake up.

Couldn't disagree with this any more. There are absolute great blokes who play NRL, abundance of wankers and scum bags, but saying you can;t find 1 that isn't a dickhead? Wake up.
Haha, I think you’ve missed the point completely, and that’s ok.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • porouian
  • Battler
  • broncsgoat
  • simplythebest
  • BroncoFan94
  • Organix
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Brotherdu
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • GCBRONCO
  • Culhwch
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Scorchie
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • bert_lifts
  • Midean
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 36 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.