Today I Learned

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
Fun facts about things nobody really cares about. I figured we could all teach each other some of the random or interesting things that we learn everyday.

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
Today I learned after over a year of searching that nobody in Thailand eats yellow curry. They don't even know what it is. Thai restaurants in Australia have been lying to us.

Sproj

International Rep
Rogan Josh, that Indian curry of all Indian curries is so Indian...it comes from Scotland or Ireland apparently.

mieko

QCup Player
Haha, what a coincidence.
I learned how to fold a fitted sheet properly, finally!
Lay out, fold corners to middle, fold lengthways, fold in half then fold to desired size. Seems pretty bloody common sense hey but one that has eluded me for bloody ever!

Organix

NRL Player
Haha, what a coincidence.
I learned how to fold a fitted sheet properly, finally!
Lay out, fold corners to middle, fold lengthways, fold in half then fold to desired size. Seems pretty bloody common sense hey but one that has eluded me for bloody ever!
There's another way too that absolutely blew my mind.

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
There's another way too that absolutely blew my mind.
Pfft. I run with the scrunch it in a ball, force it in the cupboard, and quickly remove my arm while sliding the door shut. That way when wifey opens it to make the bed, it basically falls out, allowing her less effort to remove it from the cupboard.

Myself and wifey always disagree about my helpful behaviors.

Organix

NRL Player
Pfft. I run with the scrunch it in a ball, force it in the cupboard, and quickly remove my arm while sliding the door shut. That way when wifey opens it to make the bed, it basically falls out, allowing her less effort to remove it from the cupboard.

Myself and wifey always disagree about my helpful behaviors.
Similar to my future-self's opinions about my past-self's behaviours. I'm pretty sure I'd kill me if I had to live with me...

morethenjack

NYC Player
Brisbane
I remember the world was meant to end in May 2011. I was so annoyed because after all those years of waiting I was still going to miss out on Duke Nukem Forever.

From what I remember, the dude that predicted it even convinced members of his congregation to sell their houses and assets to pay for world wide advertising and the like. There was a billboard on Milton road before the brewery.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.