Today I Learned

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
No way. Where? Was it in a really touristy area?
No 6 Restaurant on Patong Bay Hill last night and in Jung Ceylon shopping center yesterday. Admittedly it's touristy...foods good and cheap enough but prices are generally way higher than they should be. Wish I didn't commit to being here for so long.

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
No 6 Restaurant on Patong Bay Hill last night and in Jung Ceylon shopping center yesterday. Admittedly it's touristy...foods good and cheap enough but prices are generally way higher than they should be. Wish I didn't commit to being here for so long.
You two could meet up and hang out.

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
Very touristy. I steer clear of Patong usually. I actually spent a weekend at a bar in Bangla teaching bar girls English in exchange for free beer. Good times

Nashy Nashy im actually in Australia at the moment. But I live in Bangkok now

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
Very touristy. I steer clear of Patong usually. I actually spent a weekend at a bar in Bangla teaching bar girls English in exchange for free beer. Good times

Nashy Nashy im actually in Australia at the moment. But I live in Bangkok now
Did you get a Yellow Curry while home, or is it more of a '**** curries' type thing when you're away from it all?

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
Did you get a Yellow Curry while home, or is it more of a '**** curries' type thing when you're away from it all?
I have had one since coming back, but I don't do it too often. The only food I really missed out on was roast vegetables. Everything else is easily found over there. And Thai food doesn't taste the same here

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
Can we get my thread back on topic please. I'd rather not pollute it with which newborns Porthoz finds attractive.. Which is disgusting by the way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.