Todd Carney

Jeba said:
Carney has good taste, Wattsy doesn't though. Lakers pfffffffffffft, Hornets to get up 4-nil!!

More like GAYkers. Colours are great though. Remind me of the best team to ever win the NBL wooden spoon this year.

Jeba said:
Carney has good taste, Wattsy doesn't though. Lakers pfffffffffffft, Hornets to get up 4-nil!!

Get fucked. Coby will destroy.

Chicago FTW!! I didn't like the glasses probably because a douche from work wears the same ones

The NBL has been far more entertaining than the NBA this season.

FB is right, guys. This thread has strayed way too far from the original topic.

If you wish to discuss basketball or fashion, take it to another forum. icon_thumbs_u

What a cop out...

"Footy's going to be a part of the way he gets himself back into good health all-round," Smith said.

"If Todd completes every training session the way we hope he will he'll be available for the Sharks game Sunday week."

So much for indefinite suspension. IF he was a shit player he'd be gone for the year, probably contract terminated too but instead he gets a two week break.

They won't win the premiership without him so i can't say i blame them.

*note... The won't win with him but hey what ever increases the chance.

Active Now

• Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brotherdu
  • Scorchie
  • simplythebest
  • Battler
  • BroncosMan
  • Justwin
  • Organix
  • Mustafur
  • broncsgoat
  • porouian
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • Dazza 92
  • Culhwch
  • Fatboy
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.