Top 25 for 2009

CoxyBro said:
Hence so many scorelines of like 30-26 etc...defence is optional.

Still, plenty of 40-32 scorelines in the Qld Cup, so that point isn't overly valid [icon_wink

LOLZ! Dude, don't be doing that now. You'll give your bub a concussion!

Echoing everyone's thoughts, but I'm a tad bit worried about the front row as well.

Big Pete said:
Relax guys it's just the top 25 highest paid players, those ommitted are still in contention.

I forgot all about Beale and Tupou - they're both talents who could easily fill the void in the centres or on the wing.

As for a list of Props currently training with the Broncos...

Isaak Ah Mau
Joel Clinton
Josh Coyle
Mitchell Dodds
Brendon Gibb
Ryan Hansen
Nick Kenny
Josh McGuire
Aaron Sweeney
Dave Taylor

It's a fairly scary precedent heading into next season but there's a lot of potential in that squad. It's just a question of how well these players commit themselves and if they can keep that consistensy.

Brendon Gibb played a lot of centre in NYC when Beale did his shoulder, hes a solid kid, but not to sure about being a prop, is it stated anywhere that he is going to be groomed as a prop?

That was his original position before he got shafted out into the centres.

Big Pete said:
That was his original position before he got shafted out into the centres.

No it wasn't.

He's never been a front rower ever. Played centres/wing for the Comets in '07, back rower in age group footy. Big centre but def not a prop.

Ah forgive my ignorance then I just assumed I read he was a prop.

He's certainly a backrow though. He's not up to the demands of centre.

says tiger woods posting from his iphone between holes at Augusta

He has a lot of time on his hands at the moment being injured and all, Tiger's favourite sports team is the Broncos and he is a massive fan of Will Tupou. Tiger has great mail on him.

Unread

Active Now

• MrRobot
  • Mustafur
  • kman
  • Broncorob
  • Spike
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.