Top Broncos players caught in broken-down hospital lift

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
The Broncos' late season surge towards a top-four finish has hit an unexpected hurdle because of a broken elevator.

Up to a dozen of the club's best players, including Karmichael Hunt, Peter Wallace, Michael Ennis and forwards Joel Clinton, Corey Parker, Dave Taylor, Ashton Sims and Nick Kenny, were caught in a lift at the Mater Children's Hospital for more than 45 minutes.

Even the QLD hospial lifts aren't up to standard. [icon_lol1.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/stor ... public_rss

Yeah that would have been a good lift .......

You lot could have given it up while going down.

Badda Bing!!

Thank you Aerosmith 8-)

I loved Sammy's comment, "I'd hate to be in there with big Dave Taylor - he's going to get hungry and start gnawing on legs!"

According to the article in the courier mail, Ennis was getting a bit tense? hmmm

lockyer47 said:
According to the article in the courier mail, Ennis was getting a bit tense? hmmm

Yeah apparently all the guys were making a joke of it except for Ennis - he was freaking out.

Ennis could have a phobia of confined spaces.

Hunt told the media jokely he called his Mum & said goodbye [icon_lol1.

Kaz said:

And I'd be right there with him - I'm a bit claustrophobic myself. Not too bad but I think I crowded broken-down lift would put me on edge, especially not know how long we'd be in there.

Jesus, no wonder the lift broke, look at all the people in it. And to make things worse big Dave Taylor!

Flutterby said:
lockyer47 said:

Yeah apparently all the guys were making a joke of it except for Ennis - he was freaking out.

thats cause like the Andres plane crash he was picked as the one for DT to eat as he won't be at the club next year [icon_lol1.

That would of been the dream lift from heaven!

I wish I was there too. Mostly because I've farting like crazy today and they really stink!

Flutterby said:
Kaz said:

And I'd be right there with him - I'm a bit claustrophobic myself. Not too bad but I think I crowded broken-down lift would put me on edge, especially not know how long we'd be in there.

Yep. One of my worst nightmares actually. I'm very claustophobic in small spaces or in stiations I can't escape from.

Active Now

• john1420
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Mister Wright
  • Allo
  • Fozz
  • Culhwch
  • Brocko
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Notorious
  • Xzei
  • sooticus
  • kiwibronco
  • Shane Tronc
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.