Tour De France

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Only a week and 3 days away now _woohoo_ Coverage will primarily be on SBS 2 due to FTA SBS having the Ashes. Will be a different sort of tour this year with less mountain-top finishes and the team trial re-introduced. Of course, Lance Armstrong is back too. FWIW, my predictions are

Yellow Jersey: Alberto Contador
Green Jersey: Mark Cavendish
Polka Jersey: Tony Martin
White Jersey: Andy Schleck

Cadel Evans to finish second again, just because it's very funny. He's absolutely no chance of winning the tour though unless there is a rift within Astana.

If only Evans got into a decent team...

Personally I always thought Cadel to be a pretty big wanker. I'm actually a little surprised you like him.

Take your time replying.

Gee whiz Mark Cavendish is a machine. His team set him up nicely though.

He stands up for Tibet. He's not all bad.

Besides, cyclists by definition are meant to be wankers.
Except Anna Meares. She's a sweetie.

Cavendish does it again.

Armstrong awfully close to getting the yellow jersey today. Cancellara barely holds onto it.

Cadel Evans lost a fair bit of time.

Cadel will get it back on the mountain stages.

Clintos said:
Cadel will lose even more on the mountain stages.

Fixed your post icon_thumbs_u

Let it be noted that Evans is currently 2:40 behind Contador and 2:59 beind Armstrong. Evans sucks, I don't know why you think he will make up time in the mountains. The only mountain he will make time on is the one where he attacks when he is 10mins down, at which point Alberto will laugh to himself and let him go for a frolick that poses him less danger than a cupcake.

No way Evans will be able to match it with Contador in the mountains.

I'm sure we'll still hear him complain at some point though. If he climbed as well as he whinged he would be a clear favourite.

Go Ciolek for today's stage!

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncoscope
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • broncs30
  • Socnorb
  • bert_lifts
  • Fozz
  • Porthoz
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.