Tour of India

So no Watson or Ussie. By my reckoning that means Cowan opens, Hughes at 4, our keeper bats 5 with Henriques at 6, Maxwell at 7, Smith at 8 and Starc at 9.

What a superb baiting line up that will be.

Smith will bat 5 IMO they picked him as a batsmen for this series.

Who cares where he bats?? Fact is the team they are going to wheel out for this game would be lucky to be considered test standard for a Bangladesh XI and for what? To make a point that the culture is going to change?? I do cultural change techniques for a living at work and I don't recall ever getting trained in the "let's make everyone feel like schoolkids" change process...

David Warner's contribution:
BFH-uhaCUAAqoO-.jpg

Gold! I've seen a few others floating around, we need to post more!

The sooner they get Lehmann in to coach the better. Some ppl are born to it, he is one of those ppl.

The sooner they get Lehmann in to coach the better. Some ppl are born to it, he is one of those ppl.

Bullsh*t... The sooner these arrogant, lazy, overweight, under-performing Australian players drop their poor attitudes and roll their sleeves up the better cricket they'll play.. Makes no f@cking difference who the coach is.. these guys are horrendously over paid and high as kites on their own self importance and 'what's in it for me' attitude..

if they're not prepared to do the small things that add up to big things in the long term, then piss them off to sulk and rot away in the IPL

Last edited:
Fucking oath! Have a go ya mugs

Bullsh*t... The sooner these arrogant, lazy, overweight, under-performing Australian players drop their poor attitudes and roll their sleeves up the better cricket they'll play.. Makes no f@cking difference who the coach is.. these guys are horrendously over paid and high as kites on their own self importance and 'what's in it for me' attitude..

if they're not prepared to do the small things that add up to big things in the long term, then **** them off to sulk and rot away in the IPL

Never played a team sport I presume Bshark? The coach can make all the difference if he can get players to play for him.
Lehman has one of those personalties, his results say it all.

Never played a team sport I presume Bshark? The coach can make all the difference if he can get players to play for him.
Lehman has one of those personalties, his results say it all.

GPS rugby, GPS & club soccer & GPS, representative cricket FYI... Yes I completely understand what a difference a coach can make.. In the case of the Australian cricket team however, Darren Lehman is not going to catapult that group to number 1 in the world overnight .. Cricket is a different game to football where the coach has much more of an influence on performance

Ah, no wonder you agree with Mickeys schoolboy style.:001_tt2:

The coach of the Aus cricket team doesn't have the playing group behind him at this point. He is trying to assert his authority with the latest action and fair enough IMO. However, if that doesn't work and the group remains dissatisfied or feels they are being stood over his days are numbered because he will not get that group back. I think he has lost them already, my opinion only.

Some ppl are natural leaders of men and Lehamn appears to be in that mould.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • Hoof Hearted
  • azza.79
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosgirl
  • Financeguy
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Tmac
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.