NEWS TPJ wants to cut it out

A fucking billion percent!!!!!!!!

I hope we smash those Souths ***** this year.

They've become my most hated team now.

Melbourne I not so hate more dread.. but the "rabbits" my god those smug arseholes need to get theirs
I don't think I can hate any club more than Melbourne. Those grapple-tackling chicken-winging cannonballing crushers robbed the comp of several years. We would have won a couple more premierships had they either played by the same rules as the rest of us or actually been punished properly for the biggest salary cap rorting in NRL history. Every time they play us they grub it up and get kissed in the dick by the refs but if any of our players give them back even a tenth of it we get penalised. Bellamy and Smiths grubby tactics have cost a man his ability to walk yet they're celebrated for being all-time greats. Cam Smith dogged QLD by deciding to retire two weeks before the series after both Cronk and Thurston had announced theirs with a year's notice.
Plus Melbourne is a shit city full of tosspot hipsters who think that 14°C and raining followed by a 40°C dust storm averages out to liveable. And finally they let the Sharts win in 2016. **** the Storm now and forever.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Mustafur
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.