NEWS Training report

KittyPingPong

There’s no way you can try to spin having a victim mentality as a positive or anything less than an insult. I do wonder if it’s something you’d say to his face “in a nice way”. I don’t even care that you said it, my point is that it’s just odd that you’re calling one out and cool with the other at the exact same time
I call him a fat ****, no problem! Mind you, I'm a fat ****. Honestly though I don't think it sends a great message, he can munch on while demanding his lads move heaven and earth to be the fittest of all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every other thread is full of rending garments and wailing about how particular players are ruining it for everyone. It's nice to have one place to poke fun at Pies. Plus I hear we're getting a new sponsor next year now the Maccas cards have dried up.

W0W28kt.jpg

The cards haven't dried up just yet!

Dirty bulking, nothing wrong with a good double quarter or triple cheeseburger, its the remaining fries and sugar drink that kills it :D

Dirty bulking, nothing wrong with a good double quarter or triple cheeseburger, its the remaining fries and sugar drink that kills it :D
Yeah but you gotta get the fries and drink. It just feels wrong necking a half pound of Ronald's finest then daintily nibbling at a salad and sipping fizzy water.

Discussing Moderation

Last edited by a moderator:
Every other thread is full of rending garments and wailing about how particular players are ruining it for everyone. It's nice to have one place to poke fun at Pies. Plus I hear we're getting a new sponsor next year now the Maccas cards have dried up.

W0W28kt.jpg

Darius wouldn’t touch the chicken but Milford on the other hand....

"Brisbane Broncos coach Anthony Piebald, seen here at the Broncos Annual Fashion Awards, today bridled at suggestions of neigh-sayers of his teams's 2020 season chances saying instead "we will win in a canter ...."

Source: The Daily Telecrap - the paper you can thrust ...

Ok ok, how about ...

A horse walks into a bar and puts his hooves on the counter.
Barman : "We have a drink named after you."
Horse : "What ... Eric?"

Alright, I know where the door is.

"Brisbane Broncos coach Anthony Piebald, seen here at the Broncos Annual Fashion Awards, today bridled at suggestions of neigh-sayers of his teams's 2020 season chances saying instead "we will win in a canter ...."

Source: The Daily Telecrap - the paper you can thrust ...

Ok ok, how about ...

A horse walks into a bar and puts his hooves on the counter.
Barman : "We have a drink named after you."
Horse : "What ... Eric?"

Alright, I know where the door is.

giphy.gif

To be honest I almost reported this...but decided on a gif instead. Have a word with yourself.

someone i know is a baker by trade, and he used to make the bread rolls for Maccas ... he was telling me that they use an excessive amount of sugar in the bread rolls as well

someone i know is a baker by trade, and he used to make the bread rolls for Maccas ... he was telling me that they use an excessive amount of sugar in the bread rolls as well

There are 19 ingredients in Maccas fries.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.