NEWS Training report

someone i know is a baker by trade, and he used to make the bread rolls for Maccas ... he was telling me that they use an excessive amount of sugar in the bread rolls as well
There's about a teaspoon of sugar in a single small hamburger bun. They're very transparent about this stuff:

Last edited:
Only 5 in Australia.
Please tell me one of then is potato. I remember reading that pringles are classified as a cake in Europe to avoid some taxes. It makes wonder how exactly those things are made.

Please tell me one of then is potato. I remember reading that pringles are classified as a cake in Europe to avoid some taxes. It makes wonder how exactly those things are made.
Yes, potato, salt and oil are 3 of the 5.

There are 19 ingredients in Maccas fries.
Only 5 in Australia.
Yes, potato, salt and oil are 3 of the 5.

You can download a full list of ingredients for every Macca's product off their website.

Capture

Anything more to report from training this week ?

someone i know is a baker by trade, and he used to make the bread rolls for Maccas ... he was telling me that they use an excessive amount of sugar in the bread rolls as well

Yeah, I remember learning this stuff when the GST was being rolled out. Stuff like bread was considered a staple so exempt from GST, but the buns at Macca's were so high in sugar they were classified as confectionery.

Yeah, I remember learning this stuff when the GST was being rolled out. Stuff like bread was considered a staple so exempt from GST, but the buns at Macca's were so high in sugar they were classified as confectionery.
McDonald’s is definitely a staple in my life.

Active Now

• jd87
  • kman
  • Bronx48
  • Broncorob
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  • Strop
  • Jazza
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Inknition
  • Lewisuhahix
  • Galah
  • Morkel
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.