CONTROVERSIAL Transgender Olympic level swimmers

I think you should play against the gender you were born as, but I wonder how that is proven anyway?
I mean if you transition at an early age, would anyone know?
I imagine that it would still be able to be proven..... biologically/scientifically.

I think you should play against the gender you were born as, but I wonder how that is proven anyway?
I mean if you transition at an early age, would anyone know?

I don’t think anyone would be able to until they’re a teenager/adult, at least physiologically ie hormone treatments and any surgery etc. I don’t think medically it’s possible/allowed?

If that’s the case, as I have no clue if it is, just an assumption, then all of them will go through puberty and physically develop as nature intended and it will always be an issue

We should be able to spot them unless Adam’s apple reduction surgery technology is developed.

The most compelling reason I can see to allow women with dicks to play is to make the sport more glamorous.

^^^ This man knows...... 😉

Of course....the ole Adam's Apple spotting. A skill highly valued when frequenting Asian bars.

Commons sense finally prevails.....

World Athletics show some common sense.

Oh no some very small minority twitter will label this 'transphobic'. Straight into the 24 hour news cycle you go. Meanwhile people suffering real transphobia get drowned out by these drama queens

Seems like we have gone past the point of 'peak woke', not sure when that happened.. but I reckon it has... There's pushback in all directions which is great.

It was always an intolerant minority... usually is, the internet has given these minorities acting in bad faith, too much power.

I think the NRL is anti-trans... think about how many trans men you have seen selected in a team... like forever.. It hasn't happened... bigots.

Maybe straying a little off-topic .. but when I was living in Canberra, and still in school, like all schools we had swimming carnivals. Having come from a military family with a lot of schooling overseas, when we returned home all the military kids had to go a grade lower than what we had just come from. So we were all a year older than the rest of our classmates.
During the swimming carnival, I had to swim the races by myself, because there was no one else in my age group to swim against. Anyway, when I finished the freestyle event, by the time I got out of the pool, timekeepers were already gone, so I couldn't find out my time until the end of day when they were handing out ribbons and stuff. But when they called my name out, they announced that I had broken the only record that day. The record that I broke had stood for 7 years, and was the fastest time ever swum in my age group .. MALE or FEMALE.
The swimming pool admin or whatever they were from Manuka Swimming Pool, called The Canberra Times, and the next day I was in the paper lol.

Screenshot 2023 11 25 211744

Active Now

• BooKhaki
  • Strop
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mustafur
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brocko
  • Redux
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Skyblues87
  • Howzat
  • Allo
  • Fozz
  • Sproj
  • MrRobot
  • Jedhead
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Broncorob
  • Financeguy
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.