CONTROVERSIAL Transgender Olympic level swimmers

We won't have to worry about it soon enough. It won't last.

I think the safest thing to do is just get rid of gendered sports. No more NBA/WNBA, NRL/WNRL, each sport just has the 1 league, and the best athletes no matter their gender will be chosen.

I think the safest thing to do is just get rid of gendered sports. No more NBA/WNBA, NRL/WNRL, each sport just has the 1 league, and the best athletes no matter their gender will be chosen.
Wot??

Men playing against women in Rugby League (the NRL)....is that what your saying?

wtf GIF

Wot??

Men playing against women in Rugby League (the NRL)....is that what your saying?

wtf GIF
If you believe there are women good enough to make an NRL top 30 squad, then yes.

This way all the money from the game is going to the one comp, and we aren't being bigoted against any gender.

So basically ruin women's sport to appease the very small group of men who want to beat up women in their field?
No cost is too great to make sure we don't offend anyone. The game can't be bigoted.

To be fair, isn't that the end game of "equality"? I know it's not the intention, but to take it to its logical conclusion as a thought experiment...treat everyone the same regardless of gender?

To be fair, isn't that the end game of "equality"? I know it's not the intention, but to take it to its logical conclusion as a thought experiment...treat everyone the same regardless of gender?

But again, this is taking gender as a societal construct and not a biological difference.

If this is the end game, then we can say goodbye to women's sports or more specifically, women in sport. Is that the end goal?

This is such a silly thing overall. Whether one feels that gender is a concept, that's up to that person but in terms of sport, how hard is it just to base something on natural biology?

What I would genuinely like to know is, how many women are / want to compete in male sport competitions? I bet you if there are any, it will be miniscule compared to the other way around (and even that would be a small proportion), I wonder why that might be.

It seems such an overreaction to kill women's sport because five dudes in the world who aren't quite good enough to compete in the bloke's field want to change over so they can beat up on women.

If you want women to quit recreational activities and just stay in the kitchen then bookhaki has a perfect idea.

If you want women to quit recreational activities and just stay in the kitchen then bookhaki has a perfect idea.
I think you're forgetting at least one other room in the house, sir.....

But again, this is taking gender as a societal construct and not a biological difference.

If this is the end game, then we can say goodbye to women's sports or more specifically, women in sport. Is that the end goal?

This is such a silly thing overall. Whether one feels that gender is a concept, that's up to that person but in terms of sport, how hard is it just to base something on natural biology?

What I would genuinely like to know is, how many women are / want to compete in male sport competitions? I bet you if there are any, it will be miniscule compared to the other way around (and even that would be a small proportion), I wonder why that might be.

It seems such an overreaction to kill women's sport because five dudes in the world who aren't quite good enough to compete in the bloke's field want to change over so they can beat up on women.
Why don't they just start a fucken trans competition >insert sport< ??

Yes its light on numbers right now ....build on it FFS.
Why does everything need instant sports fame?

Go away..make the comp strong...shouldn't be too hard with the way the WOKE narrative is consuming the world. Then it might be something worth watching.....maybe

for some

Suspicious The Office GIF

**** watching a trans comp….unless it’s satire. Born a man, playin the mens comp, born a woman, play in the woman’s comp.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Organix
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Browny
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • mieko
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.