CONTROVERSIAL Transgender Olympic level swimmers

You still retain the right not to watch......

just sayin....
Trust me now I’ve had the time to digest the idea……I would watch every game. They say laughter is good for the heart.

Trust me now I’ve had the time to digest the idea……I would watch every game. They say laughter is good for the heart.
curious george picture GIF

Try doing that "Carl" ....and we'll fucken ban you for life.

What do they mean by "lie"? Who is going to be fooled?

**** watching a trans comp….unless it’s satire. Born a man, playin the mens comp, born a woman, play in the woman’s comp.
Exactly. I cant think of a single sport where i would prefer to watch trans athletes over purely male or female competitors.

That being said, i think some sports are more open to trans participation.
Golf (although a trans athlete would probably have a significant drive advantage). Car racing, Darts, Bowling, Pool/Snooker, Archery/Shooting, Surfing, All of the winter sports (skiing, snowboarding etc).

There are plenty of sports chicks with dicks could participate in without causing too much drama, but nope, we have cowards like Lia Thomas who want to compete in events were they have distinct advantages.

I always find it stunning that this subject is seen as "controversial", there's nothing controversial about it.

If you have a penis, play against men. If you have a vagina, play against women.

If you have a penis and you have a mental health condition where you think you're a woman and as such, you want to play against women, that's cheating.

If you have a penis, play against men. If you have a vagina, play against women.

How about I used to have a penis, but now I have a vagina....and breasts?

Who should I play against?

dunno who you should play against... but you should play with yourself. 😏

What kind of competition has 13yr olds playing against 29yr olds........seems fucken ridiculous to begin with?

The Olympic skateboarding women's gold medal went to like a 12 year old and the guys was like 14.

dunno who you should play against... but you should play with yourself. 😏
I like the cut of your jib.......

TBH.....if I had a vagina, I wouldn't leave the house........I'd be too busy having fun by myself. 😁

The Olympic skateboarding women's gold medal went to like a 12 year old and the guys was like 14.
So if that is the case......and age disparity seems to be a non issue, does a trans female have an advantage over a biological female...in skateboarding?

I think you should play against the gender you were born as, but I wonder how that is proven anyway?
I mean if you transition at an early age, would anyone know?

Active Now

• Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Tim K
  • Jedhead
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Mr Fourex
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hoof Hearted
  • RolledOates
  • Manifesto
  • leon.bott
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.