RANT Trash the Dolphins

This is what I am saying. He has had that niggle in him for ages. It's either his back or his ribs. He is one good hard tackle away from retirement. He is the toughest halfback in the last decade, but it's to the detriment of his longevity.
It was a tackle that literally anyone could of gotten with a same or worse result, Te Maire Martin got broken ribs from a tackle that didn't even look as bad.

How do you think someone would fare in the ribs being tackled with your hands in the air?

Plus in South’s last GF, Reynolds first half was scintillating.

The Dolphins are such an empty franchise, they needed to dig through our dumpster in order to be able to field a full 17.

but if you were a Rabbitohs fan you would have known:
  • that he has played in 2 grand finals not 1
  • that he has won 1 premiership, not zero
  • he hasn't played less than 20 NRL games in a season since 2016.
since you don't appear to know any of that it makes it hard to believe you are actually a fan of the Rabbitohs.

I'm not a Rabbitohs fan and I appear to know more about them than you do.

I would buy that you are a member of the NSW media ... they've been pushing the injury prone line for a while now.
Aaahh you didn't read my post. I stopped reading after the first sentence. My reference was to the last 5 year he had at Souths. Using your brain would have made that obvious, because prior to the first of those years we didn't make the 8.

Its customary around here to supply photos of your mrs...

G rated....
although a bit of spicy innocence is encouraged.....

....soooo?
I would but my left hand is too shaky to take a picture of my right hand.

It was a tackle that literally anyone could of gotten with a same or worse result, Te Maire Martin got broken ribs from a tackle that didn't even look as bad.

How do you think someone would fare in the ribs being tackled with your hands in the air?
I don't disagree. It's because of how hard he plays the game. Doesn't change the fact that he is broken.

Aaahh you didn't read my post. I stopped reading after the first sentence. My reference was to the last 5 year he had at Souths. Using your brain would have made that obvious, because prior to the first of those years we didn't make the 8.
I thought premierships didn't matter? Only making prelims is the concern according to your post history.

No where in your post does it say it refers to the last 5 years. Your only adding that reference now after being called on your BS

No where in your post does it say it refers to the last 5 years. Your only adding that reference now after being called on your BS
I'm sorry I thought you'd be able to put the two and two together. There was no other time In Reyolds history that we made 5 prelims in a row. I will spell it out better for you next time.

Tell me about it. If Mitchel plays that game we win.
They were very close that Grand Final... Mitchell could have been the difference but you will never know.

They were an ARey 2 point field goal away, and also Cam Murray I think made a late break and Damien Cook wasn't in the right spot for support.. would have been the GF winner.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • IceWorks
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ostin86
  • Johnny92
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bronx48
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.