Triple M reports David Shillington to Broncos

Hala was trying to get off the field before 10 minutes were up the other night but the trainer sent him back. This is a good reason to cut him loose. Not sure Shillo is the man to replace him though. That is a different argument

i get that he is not fit enough right now but we have mcguire hannant and tasi in front of him. hala is our forth prop and minus injuries wouldnt be playing more than 20-25 mins a game anyway

maybe thats his problem? those 10 mins per game all year would hardly be helping his fitness.

a full offseason to improve that though should see him alot better next year.

i get that he is not fit enough right now but we have mcguire hannant and tasi in front of him. hala is our forth prop and minus injuries wouldnt be playing more than 20-25 mins a game anyway

maybe thats his problem? those 10 mins per game all year would hardly be helping his fitness.

a full offseason to improve that though should see him alot better next year.
I hope so because at the start of the season i cut him some slack on fitness but i am running out of patience

I noticed Hala does way too much tackling around the ankles, only then to have to get up off the ground.

You want him up high, flopping on top. He's doing too much work getting off the ground. I wonder if the coaching staff have picked this up yet?

I don't understand where all this criticism of Hala is coming from. His work rate against the Sharks was fine. He needs to work on his judgement sure, but he hasn't done much wrong.

For such a big guy, Hala gets knocked off his feet far too easily. Its like he has zero balance at all.

On the hala thing... I don't think he has missed a tackle all season. He seems to run like thaiday, big hit, smashes opposing player and goes straight to ground.

back to shillo, since origin one he has been playing really well with roughly 200m a game with less than twenty runs in addition to making 30 tackles. For a reasonable price he is definitely worth it.

He's lifted since he got dropped from Origin. Point to prove maybe?

Active Now

• Strop
  • Sproj
  • LittleDavey
  • Poisoy
  • broncsgoat
  • Kev_Guz
  • Gray
  • Maroon4life
  • Santa
  • thenry
  • Robboi_321
  • Big Del
  • Midean
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • theshed
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Mick_Hancock
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 43 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.