True Wireless Buds

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Wolfie, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Wolfie

Wolfie NRL Captain

Tags:
  2. For $20 I doubt they're great but if you're not fussy and you're the type of person who thinks the bundled earphones that come with a phone are good enough, they'll be good enough.

I personally use Jaybird X3 wireless buds, they're more workout focussed but no reason they wouldn't be good around the house too. A bit more expensive sure but when it's something I use all the time and I expect it to last years, I'm okay with it.

Wolfie likes this.
  3. soup

soup

I just use corded, over the ears type headphones doing the mowing and yard work. Better sound and good protection whilst still retaining the inline controller and phone mic.

Wolfie likes this.
  4. Wolfie

Wolfie NRL Captain

For just general use i'm actually fine with bundled earphones. I tend to be a bit rough with them! If i'm gaming, or just sitting back relaxing with some music i generally like the better headphones.

Yeah in that case, I'd honestly grab one of those you linked. Plenty of people are happy with them, I personally think they look too heavy/bulky to be comfortable but I've never tried it so it's just an observation looking at the photos.

For $30ish delivered, it's worth the gamble IMO.

Wolfie likes this.