TV Show Thread

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
Westworld is great, but it's one of those shows where you can easily miss a thing or two and have no idea what the **** is going on.

I've made it a habit of reading the reddit post-episode discussion thread after each ep, usually pick up on a thing or two that I may have missed, makes the viewing experience a lot better when you're not just pretending to know wtf is happening.
Yeah I do the same with Castle Rock. So many Stephen King Easter eggs.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
When was season 2 of Narcos Mexico released?

I was just browsing on Netflix and saw there is now a season 2. Fucking sweet!

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
Just finished season 2 of Westworld. Such a good show and man Anthony Hopkins is such a fucking awesome actor.

This is a good little break down of how much detail goes in to his acting in just one scene. Genuinely in my top 3 all time imo, legend.

Alec

International Rep
When was season 2 of Narcos Mexico released?

I was just browsing on Netflix and saw there is now a season 2. Fucking sweet!
It's been out for a short while now. Unfortunately, it's not particularly good. Easily the worst of the 5 Narcos seasons.

Alec

International Rep
Westworld is great, but it's one of those shows where you can easily miss a thing or two and have no idea what the **** is going on.

I've made it a habit of reading the reddit post-episode discussion thread after each ep, usually pick up on a thing or two that I may have missed, makes the viewing experience a lot better when you're not just pretending to know wtf is happening.
Well, I just watched Episode 9 of season 1, and the finale with Delores was the first time I got a bit confused. So I went on Reddit too, there's a link to a timeline summary of the first 9 episodes in the episode 9 discussion, and I regret reading that so much lol. Pretty sure they pieced together everything and likely ruined some future twists. Not going back there again, that's for sure.

Waynesaurus

NRL Player
Springfield
Just finished watching 'The Son' on SBS on Demand, it was pretty good.

Story of a Texas Rancher during the oil rush in the 1850-1900's and his life before, during and after.

He gets captured by Commanche's so it tells that part of the story and all the good and bad things that he does for his family to build the oil empire.

A good watch, 2 seasons of 10 episodes, made by AMC (The Walking Dead). You need to get in quick tho SBS on demand says Season 2 expires on there in 16 days.

Last edited:

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
The Clone Wars S07E09 - WOW!! That is Star Wars at its very, very best.

mrslong

State of Origin Rep
Patriots Nation
I wasn’t aware it was still going! I gave up after about S04. Really loved until old mate was killed.
It is up to season 8. Had a couple of down seasons after brody, but I’ve really enjoyed the last 3 seasons. Clare Danes is brilliant.
they also have very good production staff, a lotof high quality writers and directors from shows like the west wing, friends, suits. It’s top shelf tv.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teak1983

Members online

No members online now.

Twitter