TV Show Thread

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
Started watching the New Adventures of Monkey. The kiwi accents are off putting but seems half decent

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Bangalow
Just finished season 1 of The Alienist on Netflix. Pretty dark story with some great acting and set design.

Just finished Season 2. Excellent, as was S.1 Dark is right, excavating the depths of what we are capable. I found both series riveting.

Sproj

International Captain
Staff
We Are Champions - What a hilarious show.

It is about oddball sports and the dedicated folk who live and breathe it. It is absolutely hilarious and has a narrator doing a decent Arrested Development style impression.

Sproj

International Captain
Staff
Fox are a bunch of fuckwits.

Why couldn't the original Arrested Development go on for like ten years? Come on!

I wasn’t a huge fan of seasons 4 and 5, post the original magic to an extent.

holdzy

State of Origin Rep
I wasn’t a huge fan of seasons 4 and 5, post the original magic to an extent.

Yeah that's what I mean - if it wasn't cancelled I think the magic would have lasted for close to ten years.

They did their best to recapture it but it just wasn't the same. Season two is maybe the best season of comedy ever.

Culhwch

NRL Player
Just finished the first season of Ted Lasso after hearing good things, and really loved it. Totally different subject matter but it reminded me of early Scrubs (not necessarily surprising given Bill Lawrence is involved) and Parks and Rec.

Sproj

International Captain
Staff
The Good Doctor new season, really interesting, they directly take on the COVID pandemic and what it would be like for doctors on the front line. Really interesting and moving.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.