TV Show Thread

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
Wish I could think of a way to compile all of these recommendations into a useful watch list. Something like exporting recommendations to a list app like Wunderlist or OneNote. I manually do this when the recommendation seems credible, then assign a priority, but it takes vigilance. If I forget to do it based on a media recommendation, its lost to the ages...

BroncosAlways

NRL Player
Home
After hearing a few people rate it, started watching Harley Quinn on Prime. Holy shit it's way more adult than I was expecting, and surprisingly hilarious!

No idea how I didn't check it out sooner.

Alec

International Rep
First thing I noticed is his over-exaggerated walk/strut. It bugged me a little haha. First ep was decent enough, so I'll give it a run.

Was reading about the Quebec Biker War this morning, so went in search of some loosely related viewing! Seriously interesting to read about BTW.
He grows into the character more as the show goes on for sure.

Alec

International Rep
it's pretty good until the last season where everything just... drags... on....

they should've made a movie finale instead.
Yeah, I'm trying to remember it, and the last season really was unsatisfying from memory. I think the show peaked with the ATF lady, she was a great villain.

holdzy

State of Origin Rep
Yeah, I'm trying to remember it, and the last season really was unsatisfying from memory. I think the show peaked with the ATF lady, she was a great villain.

Went a few seasons too long, and the last episode is literally 'memba all those dope motorbike chases' but at it's peak, it was truly great. I enjoyed the journey for the most part.

Also the creator came off The Shield, which I can't recommend enough.

Foordy

International Captain
Staff
so during the Lockdown, I binge watched the 3rd series of Cobra Kai. now comes the year long wait for the 4th season, lol.

I have to say, that i called how the season ended, with Daniel and Johnny working together to take down Cobra Kai ... they love a good cliffhanger to end a season on.

I didn't see, although i should have given how season 2 ended, Robby joining Cobra Kai

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markrobert123

Members online

Twitter