TV Show Thread

Broncapz

NRL Player
If you like 30 Rock, Parks & Rec, Superstore etc.

Mr Mayor is pretty funny. That sitcom style with hilarious one liners and no canned laughter.

Fozz

International Rep
Staff

Mr Mayor is pretty funny. That sitcom style with hilarious one liners and no canned laughter.

Seen the ads for it, it looks allright. Stars Ted Danson so should be good.

Anyone else watching Taskmaster? Airs Monday nights on SBS Viceland but most episodes are available for Youtube (Seasons 8 and 9 aren't for some reason) though you might need to fiddle with your VPN.

Sproj

International Captain
Staff

I just saw the pilot episode, pretty good stuff and a lot of familiar faces in it. It looks promising indeed and totally get the comparisons to 30 Rock and Parks and Rec, both of which I love. Ted Danson is always great but certainly like the SnL ring ins as well. The daughter, Orly, though is from Speechless and I LOVED that show, very talented kid.

Alec

International Rep
Been watching Mandalorioan, up to S2 Episode 3. I came into it expecting to be disappointed as I'm just not a fan of modern Disney at all. I thought it was going to be Marvel mixed with modern Star Wars I guess. But its not and is actually enjoyable, way better than the other Star Wars products released in recent years. Reminds me of Firefly a bit, though not quite as good.

Huge

State of Origin Captain
Ipswich
Been watching Mandalorioan, up to S2 Episode 3. I came into it expecting to be disappointed as I'm just not a fan of modern Disney at all. I thought it was going to be Marvel mixed with modern Star Wars I guess. But its not and is actually enjoyable, way better than the other Star Wars products released in recent years. Reminds me of Firefly a bit, though not quite as good.
The Mandalorian was and is the death knell for that hag, Kathleen Kennedy. Her sjw shit on Star Wars has come to an end. The Force isn't female. It's just the Force.

Huge

State of Origin Captain
Ipswich
Anyone enjoying Resident Alien??

Had a few laughs from it so far and I am enjoying it. It's very highly rated.

Sproj

International Captain
Staff
The Mandalorian was and is the death knell for that hag, Kathleen Kennedy. Her sjw shit on Star Wars has come to an end. The Force isn't female. It's just the Force.

Totally agree. Though that said, she has also overseen Rogue One, Rebels and the Clone Wars finale and along with The Mandalorian, they've all been excellent.

Unfortunately, she is most synonymous with the sequel trilogy too and yeah, that was an absolute load of garbage from start to finish. They should just make Dave Filoni the CEO of all Star Wars content moving forward.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
penza

Twitter