TV Show Thread

Sproj

International Captain
Staff
As long as it's story telling/space opera and not a vehicle for social justice then I'll be content. **** KK and her agendas. I'm happy with strong leads, female and male and equality everywhere else for that matter. A long dormant evil female despot , exhumed or otherwise brought in to have yet another evil doer would be good.

If I was writing for the show I'd have a female human like alien(similar but distinctly different) with power and intent and distinct from the Dark Side of the Force. Another villian not aligned with any of the tradional rivals. Lays the groundwork for future movies.

These villians would have to come from outside the galaxy and be unknown to all except for stories told about strange communications picked up from unknown sources outside the galaxy. A new common enemy not allied to either side of the Force and a new threat to both. Makes possible the 'enemy of my enemy' thing.

I just feel like by the time we get to round 12 with the traditional adversaries Star Wars might fade away. We could have our new alien bitch defeated with a rare alignment of the power of both sides of the force and hint at the possibility this new power might just have been merely their first venture in the new(to them at least) galaxy.

Look up Asajj Ventress, she is basically what you are asking for there.

Sproj

International Captain
Staff
So...Elizabeth Olsen made that totally ridiculous looking costume EXTREMELY hot.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I’ve been binge watching Shameless the past couple of weeks. I’m a couple of episodes into season 9.

It’s a pretty good show. For some reason, I always thought it was one of those shitty chick shows. I can’t remember what gave me that impression but I thought that for years until I saw clips of it.

Mustafur

QCup Player
Shitney
Just finished first season of the Witcher, and coming from someone who has played the 3rd game so I knew the characters, I had no bloody idea what was going on untill like the 5th episode as the unexplained time skips confused the shit out of me ha.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liyan443

Twitter