TV Show Thread

GCBRONCO

International Rep
Gold Coast
What??? No!!
Resurrecting a previous series is always a difficult task, this just has none of the appeal or comedy of the original 3 seasons, it's flat, the characters are empty shells of the brilliant ones we loved, it's a disgrace save yourself the trouble, don't bother.

holdzy89

NRL Captain
What??? No!!
It had it's moments - one out of context Tobias quote: "Why was Michael being so stingy with the dogshit?" haha the uncensored swearing was strange for this show. But overall it felt like more of season four, not enough jokes and the cast just seem tired. Still another half season to come later this year to resolve the ongoing story.

holdzy89

NRL Captain
The latest episode of Westworld...Anthony Hopkins with a motherfucking machine gun! I thought the new season has been dragging a bit (Lost syndrome) but this episode picked up and next weeks looks awesome.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I predict that Fear The Walking Dead is about to go down the shitter big time.

Madison and Nick killed off. Two of the shows most popular characters. Without them two, the show will be nothing.

Dash

NRL Captain
Brisbane
I predict that Fear The Walking Dead is about to go down the shitter big time.

Madison and Nick killed off. Two of the shows most popular characters. Without them two, the show will be nothing.
I reckon it's a good move for the show. IMO they were the 2 least interesting characters.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I reckon it's a good move for the show. IMO they were the 2 least interesting characters.
With the way the show is heading, I'm not so sure. They seem to be making the same mistake that the Walking Dead made.

I thought season 3 was quite good and I started to see improvement, I started to see perhaps a spin-off could work. But to me, they have gone downhill quite a bit this season which is exactly what happened to the Walking Dead around the same time.

I hope it picks up in the second half of the season and they make it work.

Dash

NRL Captain
Brisbane
With the way the show is heading, I'm not so sure. They seem to be making the same mistake that the Walking Dead made.

I thought season 3 was quite good and I started to see improvement, I started to see perhaps a spin-off could work. But to me, they have gone downhill quite a bit this season which is exactly what happened to the Walking Dead around the same time.

I hope it picks up in the second half of the season and they make it work.
I've really enjoyed this season. I like the three new characters, and Morgan's character is slowly improving as the season goes on. The latest episode really flubbed the reveal re: why they all hated 'Naomi', but other than that I think the season as a whole has been rather good and certainly better than anything TWD has put out in the last 3 or 4 years.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I'm enjoying the season, but they need to cut out the flashback bullshit. it's just not good television, it's confusing, it's shit. If they continue with that crap I'm out, everything else I've enjoyed, just please no more flashback episodes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter